fbpx

You MUST look at this auction….

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone You MUST look at this auction….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Dragonlairqueen
    Participant

I came across this tonight on eBay, and it made me laugh:
      [/img]
      The poor guy! All his friend wizards must be laughing at him….. ROFL!!! :0)

Dragonlairqueen
      Participant

Allison
        Participant

*Imagines all the wizard’s friends trying very hard to keep straight faces and to not stare over his head*

Poor wizard! 😆

BDW
          Participant

😯 And they say no damage? Remove it and there will be.

He probably thinks that hat is in style 🙂 😆 Of course, it has yet to catch on, but someday….

😯 Some people have no taste. And some people just have bad taste.

What you said, Greater Basilisk!

Melody
            Keymaster

Ha! Did the owner do that?
              When we first started selling dragons we had one store that would regularly buy them and then glue more crystals and jewels on. So there are probably quite a few genuine Windstones out there with odd stuff glued on like this. I have never seen one like this though! Usually the large wizard will have crystals glued to the top of his staff. I guess the small one had no other good place to glue more on!
              I kinda like it.

I finally remember what it reminds me of!
              The swedish santa!
              Its an old man with long beard and a pure white coat.

Rusti
              Participant

I guess they decided Gandalf didn’t have enough bling so they just stuck one on wherever.

Hmm. Maybe the little crystal fell off the staff and they lost it, so they put a big crystal in its place. And then they found the little crystal again, but the big one was still glued on. So… 😆 The world may never know.

Nightcrow
                Participant

Hee! It looks like he’s asking his pet where the ball went! “Did you eat it again, Fido? Or bury it in the backyard? It *must* be around here someplace…)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

darjeb
                  Participant

Maybe he thinks he is a magician instead of a wizard and is trying to balance the ball.

So he’s a wizard AND a juggler? LOL

Bob

Melody wrote:

Ha! Did the owner do that?
                      When we first started selling dragons we had one store that would regularly buy them and then glue more crystals and jewels on. So there are probably quite a few genuine Windstones out there with odd stuff glued on like this. I have never seen one like this though! Usually the large wizard will have crystals glued to the top of his staff. I guess the small one had no other good place to glue more on!
                      I kinda like it.

Welcome back to the internet world!!
                      What a bizarre fashon statment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.