fbpx

You guys are friggen amazing!

Home Forums Miscellany Community You guys are friggen amazing!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Now that I’ve finally gotten onto my laptop to write this! heh… – Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!! (You know who you are! Even if I don’t ๐Ÿ˜› lol!)

I got a super surprise the other day! Susie emailed me mentioning someone wanted to send something to me as a cheer up… The news came on a day that I needed it, was a pretty rough day and brought on a smile that was well needed! – I thought it would be a production Bat Eared Fox or something like that, and was super excited to see what showed up ๐Ÿ™‚

To my absolute shock, someone (or a few someones?) sent me a fancy Tanuki! I was bummed that I was going to miss them, they’re so pretty! But life right now, it’s every bit upside down as it ever has been before…
      Susie also told me that my surprise person said it is ok to trade or sell, I don’t have to be “stuck” with him… I’m definitely *not* going to sell! heh, I’m thinking about trading for one that is bright in color, mine is gorgeous but is natural colored with a pretty leaf pattern, and since this was sent to brighten my day, I would love a pretty colorful one to hold the memory of someone (or several someones) thinking of me and supporting me… I will always have my Tanuki on my shelf, and if anyone asks, I will tell his story…

and on that note… THANK YOU!! (again) I can’t even express what this means to me! Especially after a recent incident… You’ve given me some faith in humanity, and have warmed my sore, achy heart!

The part that makes this sweeter yet to me, just the other day, I was having another very rough day (My heart aches so much) and I was leaning on a ‘friend’ a bit and she out of the blue snapped at me… 6 page text message that told me I was a ticking time bomb that will blow at the slightest anything (???) … and that “It’s been two weeks, you need to get back on the horse!” and more or less went on to tell me to get over it, life goes on… o.o ….???!?! … Uhm, No. The past few days have been interesting, to say the least, I’m trying to figure out how to get my feet under me without my strength collapsing, and then I ended up with a ridiculous amount of drama from someone who is upset that I’m not ‘over it’ in two weeks? Last week she did the mistake of telling me “You need to drop this whole Chris thing” … which got an abrupt response that I thought made my stance very clear… This “Chris thing” is not a switch to simply turn off.. and like hell I’m going to ‘drop it’ as it is VERY important to me… It hurts so much because it matters to me that much… if I was over it by now, then it would have been very clear that I never loved him… but this man, I have loved him more than I ever knew possible… and I still love him with every ounce of my being… and someone yelling at me because they’re tired of seeing me like this, is not going to change that in the slightest…
      She’s got two strikes… I’m going to do my level best to make sure she stays far away from anything that has to do with my emotions… and if she does the mistake of thinking she can get away with talking to me like that, she will find out the hard way that I do not have room in my life for people like that…
      So, needless to say, to have someone I thought I could hold close turn so fast, not care about what I feel.. and then to come on here, and see the support I get in comments, from the people who check in on me, and to have this beautiful lil Tanuki sitting here, reminding me that people care… that just means the world to me! You guys are all so awesome! and I thank everyone who has been here for me, I need to get my things organized (physical stuff) so that it is much easier to get onto my computer and keep a closer tab to the forum, and if I need to talk to someone, I’m going to come here to talk…

I will also very soon get photos of my Tanuki to share! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway.. I’m literally falling asleep at the pc, but I wanted to write this tonight, you guys are really amazing, Thank you so much for everything! <3

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Awwww… What a Wonderful Surprise and Fantasticly Grand thing to do! Hats Off to Whomever your Gifter/s was/were! Glad that your Pick-Me-Up came at a good time, and it’s very evident that everyone here Does Care!
        Hope you’re doing better real soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
        Blocked

Congrats Kaytana on the awesome surprise! That is so nice that people here would do that! I know what it’s like to go through a bad break-up and hard times and it sucks and it can take a long time to get over and feel better. It took me a year to get over the guy I loved but eventually I was able to move on. It hurt me as he didn’t seem to even give me a good reason why he wanted to break up and just completely stopped talking to me one day and wouldn’t even be friends with me. That was even more painful but now that I look back I can see why things didn’t work out. I see now the kind of person I need to be and who I am looking for in my life now. Anyway again that is so sweet and hope your tanuki helps you feel a little better!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amstaff
          Participant

Awww, thats so awesome ! This forum and the people are truly amazing ! What a nice uplifting gift to receive ๐Ÿ™‚

And I also agree, it takes way more than 2 weeks to recover from such a loss… ๐Ÿ™ Stay strong and just take one day at a time ๐Ÿ˜‰

etruscan
            Participant

How great. ๐Ÿ™‚ You have some good friends!

The tanuki-givers, I mean, NOT Miss “Get Over It”. It certainly takes a lot longer than two weeks to get over a relationship breaking up. ๐Ÿ™

Betrluk1
              Participant

Yeah people who tell you when they think enough is enough are dumb. There is no time limit on any type of grief. You are an awesome chick (who makes awesome pyo’s) and this forum is much brighter with you a part of it.

Zelda
                Participant

Wonderful surprise! I hope the little fella will keep smiling at you and reminding you of kindness no matter how much people can trod on you sometimes.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

That is awesome, congrats!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
                  Participant

That is just awesome Kay.I hope that lifted your heart and brought in the sunshine!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

StormDancer
                    Participant

What a wonderful surprise. The members on this forum are the best I have come across. So glad this was done for you.

I also agree that feelings are not turned off and on like a water faucet. They just don’t go away because something goes wrong.

I do hope that you are able to begin to heal soon though.

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Landipan
                      Participant

What an amazingly kind and generous gesture, that’s so awesome! It’s so awesome to see that such wonderful people populate our little community.

*Formerly meowmix101
                        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.