fbpx

Yet another Bantam Dragon question- sorry to be redundant

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Yet another Bantam Dragon question- sorry to be redundant

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Erin
    Participant

Heyyy, So I am very sorry if Im being repetitive but I didn’t see this question posed yet and wasn’t sure where else to ask. This was my first time using Kickstarter so Im a little clueless 🙂

I ordered one of Bantam Dragons in the “sand” pattern. Is there any date we should expect those to be shipped? I’ve not received any type of email correspondence about that group, only the clones.

Thanks!
      ~Erin

etruscan
      Participant

No date yet. It probably will be a while until they are ready to ship. The next step in the Kickstarter process will be receiving and filling out a “Backerkit” survey to tell Windstone exactly what items are in your pledge.

Once Windstone has all the Backerkit information, then maybe they will be able to estimate a shipping date. Or maybe not …

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I have a question as well, and instead of posting another topic I thought maybe I could ask it here.

So what happens if we aren’t crazy about our clone? I’m not trying to be fussy. Two of my clones didn’t come out nearly as vibrant as the originals and they just look too dark for me. Not saying they aren’t beautiful, but you know me… If the colors don’t have to make you grab a pair of sunglasses they don’t usually suck me in too much. So instead of being a butt and wanting more painted, are we able to select from the “extra/leftover” clones in other colors at some point or another?

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
          Keymaster

Heyyy, So I am very sorry if Im being repetitive but I didn’t see this question posed yet and wasn’t sure where else to ask. This was my first time using Kickstarter so Im a little clueless 🙂

I ordered one of Bantam Dragons in the “sand” pattern. Is there any date we should expect those to be shipped? I’ve not received any type of email correspondence about that group, only the clones.

Thanks!
            ~Erin

The “Sand” and “Stone” Bantams are finished. Susie will box them up soon.
            We are still waiting for the magnets from Zazzle, so we can include these in the box if they were also ordered.
            As soon as we are ready to ship these we will send the “survey” to the backers that wanted sand and/or stone color dragons.

Erin
            Participant

Fantastic! Thank you!

Starbreeze
              Participant

Hi Melody,

I ordered a Sand Bantam and a magnet as an “add on” purchase. I didn’t think we were supposed to tell you about that until we get the Backer Survey. Is that correct?

Erin
                Participant

Hey guys, so I *just* received a notice from Kickstarter to click the link and fill out the survey to give my details, but when I click the link I just go to the main Kickstarter page with no survey or anything referencing Windstones to be found. Is anyone else having that problem? Is there any other way I could supply my info?

~Erin

Erin
                  Participant

Im answering my own question here:) for some reason it wouldn’t work on my PC but when I accessed my email on my phone, the survey popped right up. So if anyone has the same problem, try it on your phone.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Hi Melody,

I ordered a Sand Bantam and a magnet as an “add on” purchase. I didn’t think we were supposed to tell you about that until we get the Backer Survey. Is that correct?

Susie will email the Kickstarter “survey” to you when these dragons are boxed and ready to go. You can tell us what you ordered on the survey.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Hey guys, so I *just* received a notice from Kickstarter to click the link and fill out the survey to give my details, but when I click the link I just go to the main Kickstarter page with no survey or anything referencing Windstones to be found. Is anyone else having that problem? Is there any other way I could supply my info?

~Erin

I have a question as well, and instead of posting another topic I thought maybe I could ask it here.

So what happens if we aren’t crazy about our clone? I’m not trying to be fussy. Two of my clones didn’t come out nearly as vibrant as the originals and they just look too dark for me. Not saying they aren’t beautiful, but you know me… If the colors don’t have to make you grab a pair of sunglasses they don’t usually suck me in too much. So instead of being a butt and wanting more painted, are we able to select from the “extra/leftover” clones in other colors at some point or another?

You can swap for a leftover, wait for me to post the new-improved clones or have a refund

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Thanks for clarifying Melody. I had been getting a lot of conflicting information from different sources and just wanted to get it from the horse’s mouth so to speak.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Susie
                          Keymaster

If you have questions about the Kickstarter orders it might be best to email us directly. If you email me and I don’t know the answer, I ask Melody. If you emailed Melody and haven’t had an answer and have been waiting for an answer, you can email me at service@windstoneeiditons.com and I’ll help get you your answer. Melody and I don’t always see the forum every day! If you are wondering about something, email us.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.