fbpx

Yeral's PYOs – Gilded Sky to Khufu Keeper (Batch 1)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Yeral's PYOs – Gilded Sky to Khufu Keeper (Batch 1)

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 323 total)
  • Author
    megamibabe16
    Participant

Dang, that is one lovely Keeper. I love the way the blue changes tints depending on the lighting.

Hannah
      Participant

Thank you Megami! It definitely is a very neat blue – I had to change so many settings on my camera just to make it look like the right color!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Blueshift is gorgeous!

Hannah
          Participant

Thank you Pegasi ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m glad everyone likes him! I showed him to my mother just before I came to work today, and although she loves everything I do (she’s always been a main support for my art) she was gushing over this one ๐Ÿ˜† After she told me she hates teal too!

bayoudragon
            Participant

He is absolutely stunning!! But then I am biased when it comes to blue. SO PRETTY!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I got a polar fuzzy today, too! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hannah
              Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

He is absolutely stunning!! But then I am biased when it comes to blue. SO PRETTY!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I got a polar fuzzy today, too! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you!
                And oh my gosh, aren’t they so cute?! I love all my fuzzies, but I am partial to the superfluffy white ones, and I just love the darling wooden eyes!

Anonymous

Beautuful Yeral!!! I too love the blue dragons!

bayoudragon
                  Participant

Kalandra wrote:

Beautuful Yeral!!! I too love the blue dragons!

Our dragon icons should hang out. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Hannah
                    Participant

I’ve gotten you two mixed up before because of those dragons!! ๐Ÿ˜†

bayoudragon
                      Participant

LOL! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hannah
                        Participant

Finally got around to doing my first PYO Unicorn. I knew I wanted this one to be a natural horse color, and I like the Palomino coloring, so voila! In the middle of painting him (I know, the unicorns are supposed to be mares – I don’t care! This one’s a delicate boy) I decided to add some dappling to his rump (which didn’t show up in the picture very well but you get the idea), and in doing that he really started to remind me of the very first My Little Pony I ever got, named Applejack. You MLP fans will likely know which one I’m talking about, but he was an orangey colored one with apples on his rump and golden hair. So, I’ve named this one Apple Jack ๐Ÿ™‚

He doesn’t have his gems in yet because I haven’t ordered them, but eventually they will get in there. I’ll be getting something offwhite, gold, or light yellow to match his general color scheme. For now, he has golden interference in his mane and tail (as always, never shows up in pictures) and the carved gems on him have been painted a light gold.

Also – Sagi – this guy has the spray that you recommended to me (with the satin finish), and am I crazy or does that stuff smell vaguely of bubblegum? All of my other sprays have smelled like godawfulness but this one was.. just weird. ๐Ÿ˜†

It was really nice to paint something somewhat simple for a change, I look forward to doing some more Unicorns in the future with more out-there color schemes though!

Apple Jack Palomino is now sold! If anyone likes the coloring on this one I would love to paint another in the same scheme, just send me a PM ๐Ÿ™‚

Kelly
                          Participant

Very nice Yeral. ๐Ÿ˜€

Adaneth
                            Participant

Simple and beautiful–love the dapples, too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Wow! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Hi-5 Yeral! She is beautiful!!!

bayoudragon
                                Participant

Wow.. simple, yet gorgeous! I like the choice of eye color as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 323 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.