WTT/B GB UNICORN BABIES AND YOUNG

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap WTT/B GB UNICORN BABIES AND YOUNG

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

:bigsmile: I’M looking to trade for money ANY GB baby or young Unicorn’s. I am willing to trade over store prices. Price will be according to the look and whether it is from the reg. paint batch or the fantacy paint batch.
      If you have any you want me to look at and offer a trade price for either PM me or email me at Secerthope@aol.com with pic’s.
      **note it’s secERt not secREt (long story)
      ***Babies starting trade amount at 95.00
      ***Youngs starting trade amount at 150.00 / Fantacy 160.00
      All paid thru Paypal

***All GB’s that I buy will be staying here. I will not be using these for trades. If I buy yours you can always buy it back from me for what I paid you.
      ***You will have both my PM and my email and I plan to stay on this forum for a long time to come!!! ๐Ÿ™‚
      :love: I <3 Windstones :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Oh tempting…considering I need money…but I was so pleased to be able to get my little paint baby…decisions decisions. I can take a picture & you can decide if he is too mundane or not. If you decide you want him, then I suppose I could let him go. I have his box & everything still.

Kyrin

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ bumping ๐Ÿ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

:bigsmile: Just bumping :bigsmile:
          As for the new batch that is coming out I will update prices when I know what they are going for and their store price.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.