fbpx

WTT Fantasy & Regular Unis & Copper Hatching Empress & Copper Male for Fantasy Unis

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap WTT Fantasy & Regular Unis & Copper Hatching Empress & Copper Male for Fantasy Unis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    C

The following magnificent unicorns are available for trade ~ they are both regular & fantasy and I’m open to many colors so please send offers I’d love to hear from you…Thanks

There is a NIB Copper Patina Hatching Empress & Copper Patina Male to trade for Fantasy Unis as well.

Foxfire is a beautiful solid palomino with white mane & tail, baby blue eyes and Aquamarine crystals.

Debutante {Fantasy} has gold interference on her neck, shoulder and body and there is violet interference all over which can be seen in the pics. Sorry the colors look really dull – they are hard to catch on film because the lighting washes out the interference. On her mane & tail there is a pearl interference or paint {not just plain white} with silver highlights showing as well. The last dark shot is without flash so you could see the silver. I wish I could show you how beautiful she is but the camera can’t capture or display her true color they look dull. She has beautiful purple/blue iridescent hooves with lavender eyes and deep amethyst jewels.

Spectre is a leopard appaloosa with crystal jewels and brown eyes = Stunning!

C

Hey there these guys are available for trade for fantasy unis…thanks

C

Still seeking fantasy unis or candy corns. Would trade a young for a baby fantasy candy corn.. Please send a pm if you see something you like…Thx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.