fbpx

WTB/WTT: GB Young Poad

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WTB/WTT: GB Young Poad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Hi, I missed the GB poads, and I figured I’d give this a shot.
      I’d like to buy or trade for one of the blue eyed poads with blue markings and tan/brown face/bodies that sort of look like siamese cats. There were a bunch of them. I really can’t pay much more than store price, so if you’re looking for a big profit, no point in even letting me know. I could also trade a pair of white griffin chicks with minor damage that has been repaired, a sunset griffin chick with minor damage, or I could even do a PYO comission for you. Also have lots of random stuff for trade in the non windstone marketplace too. Thanks!
      Azurielle

Keeper of the Fledgings

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I am waiting for one in the mail azurielle. It’s one with silver and gold markings. I have a hopeful trade lined up, but if they don’t like it then I’ll probably just sell it because nobody else has oen I am interested in. I’m not looking to profit from it, just get back what I paid if I sell it, but I will keep you posted if they trade goes through or not. I doesn’t have blue eyes though, so I don’t know if it would even be one you want anyway.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.