fbpx

WTB/T GBUnis/Candy Corns trading GBB Poad GB Young 2YOrientals GBUnis Hatching empress Glacier Toasted Pearl Curlies Copper Male

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap WTB/T GBUnis/Candy Corns trading GBB Poad GB Young 2YOrientals GBUnis Hatching empress Glacier Toasted Pearl Curlies Copper Male

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Moonshadow
    Participant

I would like to purchase Fantasy grab bag unis/Candy Corns ~ just send a message with a picture and the amount you desire and I’ll get right back to you. I also have the following items to trade towards Any Grab Bag Fantasy Unicorns/Candy Corns. There is Toji & Osmosis Grab Bag Unis up for trade as well as the nib items listed at the bottom of this post. There is a beautiful GBB Poad from the last batch that has been added. I have worked with numerous forum members and have recomendations if desired. thanks for looking..

GBB Poad

TOJI {Fantasy} chestnut bottom layer with purple paint starting at hips and heading up over withers up towards the poll/neck, blue mane and tail with blue interference and deep blue jewels ~ brown eyes

Osmosis is a gorgeous pintaloosa with one baby blue eye and one brown eye and Aqua blue jewels. He is really beautiful in person but the pictures don’t do him justice.

Two regular batch babies are available for trade ~ The dark pinto has brown eyes and amethyst purple jewel; The bi~color brown baby has brown eyes and a blue jewel. These are still new in the box and were only taken out for these pictures.

These new items are currently still in their boxes and never displayed {no dust bunnies} except for the wizard and pictures can be provided.

1. Copper Young Oriental version 1 w/red eyes

2. Copper Young Oriental version 1 w/teal eyes

3. Glacier Curlie

4. Pink Curlie v.2

5. Toasted Pearl Curlie

6. Spooky Cat Candle Lamp
      7. Emerald Small Wizard no box
      8. Copper Hatching Empress

9. Copper Male Dragon

There are numerous items of sterling silver jewelry for trade as well and I’ll try to get some pics up of necklaces, bracelets, rings and pins. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular and I can send you pics.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Osmosis is just lovely and I’d buy that Copper Patina Empress off you in half a second if you wanted to sell. Good luck with your trades though ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Joy

If you were interested in selling the Glacier or Toasted Pearl curlies, I would be interested in buying them. ๐Ÿ™‚ Nothing that I have available to trade, however, although I do have a Council of Cats candleholder that I may put up at some point. ๐Ÿ™‚

Moonshadow
          Participant

Hi there, putting this out there since they are still available..always willing to buy as well…just pm..thanks

Scathach
            Participant

I’ll Pm re Glacier

Life is beautiful.

Moonshadow
              Participant

These guys are still available for trade for candy corns or gb young might be interested in Cranberry Rubies or Rainbow Dragons. Thanks

Zelda
                Participant

PMed you!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Moonshadow
                  Participant

bump going to add a gbb poad from last batch soon…thx

Puffpastryofdoom
                    Participant

Sent PM about a trade! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.