fbpx

WTB Red Fire OW

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WTB Red Fire OW

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Tethra
    Participant

Tethra
      Participant

I am looking to buy a Red Fire OW. I love this colour, and I think it suits the fierce OW like a glove! I never got the chance to get one when they were in production, so if anyone has a Red Fire OW that they would be willing to sell I would love to give him a home!

I am in Australia so I realise the shipping will be more expensive, but I love the OW in this colour and he will be my first ever OW. (and he would look magificent next to my regal gold emperor I bought from WolfenMachine….)

Tethra

Nicole
        Participant

good luck in your search. I’ve also been looking for a red fire OW for about six months now without any luck. They must come up for sale somewhere eventually right? πŸ˜†

Tethra
          Participant

Hehe, I hope so Nicole! They look awesome in that colour! I dunno, they might come up on ebay soon perhaps? Good luck in your search also! πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
            Participant

The fact that the battery on my car died again this morning is making me think about selling my RF OW. *rolls eyes at stupid car* He’s the only one I have in that color though. If I decide to sell, I’ll definatly let you know!

Tethra
              Participant

I know how you feel Wolfen, last year my air-conditioning unit in my car died and it ended up costing me over $2000! I was a little annoyed…… 😑 Anyway, I hope you can get your car back on the road without too much pain!

Thanks for thinking of me if you decide to sell the OW too! That’s very nice of you! πŸ™‚

Nicole
                Participant

please put me second on your list if you decide to sell 😳 sorry to hear about your car too, I hope you get a speedy repair πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

This website says they have one…their price is (in my opinion) super steep though at $460. But if someone is willing to pay that, then I found you a Red Fire OW
                    http://www.sunshinespirit.net/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=WIED513

Purplecat
                    Participant

I’m considering letting mine go….our family has been having a rough time lately, and I’m not sure yet if he’s one I’ll end up selling…but if I do I’d probably ask $350 plus shipping for him, since the red fire is a color that wont be happening any more.

Diana L
                      Participant

The site Wolfen put up is out of the red fire in that sculpt. I found with them you have to look under “display inventory status” a little farther down. I think that it was Koishii that explained to me that these people probably get stuff from other suppliers then because the price is high have to raise theirs also. At least that is how I think it works. They were helpful when I was looking for something so you might contact them and see if they could find another one for you, but the price will be higher. Just a thought….

Purplecat
                        Participant

k, I decided for sure, if anyone wants my Red Flame Old warrior, I’ll let him go for $350 plus shipping….I’ve got a thread up somewhere I should put him on, but if anyone wants immediate dibs on him, just pm or email me at purpletabby@gmail.com

I’ll have to take some pics now, last time i checked he was mint, I’ll triple check him for anything I might have missed.

Anonymous

purplecat wrote:

k, I decided for sure, if anyone wants my Red Flame Old warrior, I’ll let him go for $350 plus shipping….I’ve got a thread up somewhere I should put him on, but if anyone wants immediate dibs on him, just pm or email me at purpletabby@gmail.com

I’ll have to take some pics now, last time i checked he was mint, I’ll triple check him for anything I might have missed.
                            Awwwww man! The RF Ow is on my want (Just have to have) list! I wish I could afford him right now. πŸ™„ I know there are afew people looking for this guy, good luck with your sale!

Tethra
                            Participant

My timing really stinks! I just got back from a week in the bush without internet access so I missed him! 😑 Oh well, I’m very happy that I managed to snag a RF emperor with heaps of contrast between his colours which is what I like!

BTW, who was the lucky Windstonian to snag the famous RF OW? Just curious….

Purplecat
                              Participant

it actually wasnt…..No one here contacted me for the old warrior.

A random friend popped by and asked me why they were all on my desk, and I told him we were selling them, so he ran to the atm and bought both the red fire old warrior and the silver lap. I was really surprised!

Tethra
                                Participant

Hehe Purplecat, your friend has eagle eyes! Good luck to them anyway, I’m sure they will enjoy the pieces!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.