fbpx

WTB: Hatching emperors

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WTB: Hatching emperors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Bullsquid
    Participant

Okay, so I just got my first hatching emperor dragon (emerald) and I love it SO MUCH. πŸ˜€ This is now my favorite sculpt, so I want to get more. I am interested in getting more of the other colors of hatching emp.

The colors I want are:
      peacock
      white
      old brown
      silver
      copper patina

Additionally, I wouldn’t mind picking up a hatching empress in emerald, amethyst, or silver.

If you have one of these to sell, please send me a message. I want to have a baby emp army! πŸ™‚

Does it have a Buy It Now? I will help you, but I am awful at bidding LOL

Setsunawolf
      Participant

pm’d you.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Syn
        Participant

That seller has reserves on her pieces, and judging by the BIN prices, her reserve prices will be out of sight. I am sure there is a forum member who has this piece for sale. Why not wait and see if anyone responds to this posting?

WolfenMachine
          Participant

You might also want to mention that you’re wanting an Emerald hatching emperor in your title so if anyone has one for sale, they’ll be able to find you easier πŸ™‚

Bullsquid
            Participant

You might also want to mention that you’re wanting an Emerald hatching emperor in your title so if anyone has one for sale, they’ll be able to find you easier πŸ™‚

Good suggestion. I would prefer to buy from someone on the forum, if possible.

Failing that, I’ve got someone to help me with the eBay auction dragon. πŸ™‚

Glad you found someone who is better at bidding than I am! πŸ™‚ Hopefully you will get it for under $400.00!

Syn
              Participant

It looks like no one got him. πŸ™ I hope you can end up getting one through the forum.

Bullsquid
                Participant

Yeah, I was the high bidder, but the reserve was higher (more than $110). Hopefully I can get one from a forum member and avoid the games of bidding and reserve prices.

Syn
                  Participant

The seller relisted the Empress as a BIN for $175, and someone bought it. :jawdrop:

I was the one that sold the one y’all r talking about. I did sell it for $175… But I sold 2 other pieces along with it. People do pay what things r worth… I love these statues but needed to sell for issues not in my control. Still it may have been a bit high but $85-$110 was a tad low for me. I have 100% feedback on eBay.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Hey, I once (this year) sold a cats cradle for $50 O.O I started the auction at $20 I think, and two people REALLY wanted it. Some people get impatient and want it NOW even if it means paying more. Good for sellers. I know we’ve all done this at one time or another.
                      “I REALLy want that emerald peacock hippo and I dont know when or if there will be another one, so I guess I can pay a little more than I had originally wanted to”

A rainbow fledging with a 24 hour auction sold for $192 O.O I was surpised at that…and sad because I didnt win πŸ˜›

Bullsquid
                      Participant

Edited to add grulla mother uni and remove emerald hatching emp (got one!).

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Scenceable has a grulla mother unicorn-shes looking for an Amethyst male dragon, so maybe you could get the dragon and trade her for the unicorn

Bullsquid
                          Participant

Edited first post. Hatching emps ahoy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.