fbpx

WTB: CandyCorn GB Baby

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WTB: CandyCorn GB Baby

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Now that of the immediate release insanity has settled down, I’m in the market to buy a CandyCorn GB Baby from the Jan 2012 batch. As some of you know, I did have one, but she was traded as part of a deal for a much coveted dragon, and I still really miss her. And unfortunately, I haven’t been around long enough to amass any trading fodder, so I’m looking for someone who’s OK with cash via paypal instead.

I thought about posting the pics and circling specific ones and all that jazz, but really, I didn’t have a specific favorite in this batch. And many of the “in the wild” pics I’ve seen have changed my mind one way or another on these little ones. I liked more of the dark blues than I thought, I’m partial to anything with a lot of copper, and I like white blazes or spots better than bald faces–but I’ve liked plenty of babies who have none of these. Main coat patterns aren’t that big a deal, though I do like stripes. Pink is just fine. Not picky about eye color for the most part. About the only ones I haven’t liked are those with predominantly green. So really, if you have a candy corn you’re willing to SELL, not trade, please let me know, I’ll consider most any of them.

Depending on the baby, I’m looking between $135-150 (with a small amount of flexibility for a truly amazing little one, but not a lot–those darn color shifting curlies are coming…) + shipping, and I’m happy to cover your paypal fees. If you’re looking to sell at double retail and above, I’m not your girl, much as I’d like it to be otherwise!

Thanks for considering!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.