fbpx

WTB Black Grand Unicorn

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WTB Black Grand Unicorn

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

If anyone has one of this they are willing to sell, or know where one is, please mail me. My wife needs this one, then she can work on the Grulla, silver and slate.
      Yes we know a very hard one to find.

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

There were only 18 and I know of at least one that was broken. So maybe 17 left. It is a difficult piece to find and expect to pay around 2K for it (if someone who’s been looking for it longer doesn’t get to it first, which is likely). You’re better off trying to find the grullas first, honestly.

littleironhorse
        Participant

Well, they were available for sale as regular production at selected dealers for a short time, so there are more than 17-18 out there. How many is anyone’s guess though.

Mmloda
          Participant

I have been searching for one of these for a very long time, they are really hard to come by!

Marzena

Carolyn
            Participant

Just a month or so one sold on ebay for about 1,000 . There is a black pegasus for sale in the Store .

Christine
              Participant

The only one I ever remember seeing on ebay was last December, it was MIB and ended up selling for over $3,000…. There was a forum thread about it the week it was on ebay.

Carolyn
                Participant

Oh my that much . Thats insane . Just get a white one and repaint it . Then write repaint on it on the felt and you have a black one . I know Windstone does not like repaints , but come one thats just crazy .

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

The last one that was on Ebay supposedly was broken during the auction so the auction was canceled(back in april or may?). The bid was about 1000 when that happened. The reserve price was 1800.

Carolyn
                    Participant

Ok thats the one I remember . Well reserves can be a pain . But people get greedy . And there are so few of them .

Nicole
                      Participant

Even the white ones are a hard find these days. I hope they get re-stocked soonish

Pam

5 were given to stores as samples in 1997. They are out there, somewhere….

Pam

Ok thats the one I remember . Well reserves can be a pain . But people get greedy . And there are so few of them .

I don’t think using a reserve makes a person greedy.

scenceable
                            Participant

And the thing to remember about reserves is that even if the auction misses the reserve, the seller can still choose to sell to the highest bidder. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.