Would like to trade for….

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Would like to trade for….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LuvsDragons
    Participant

Update 1/11/12
      These are up for trade or sale. Make me an offer! The worst that can happen is I say no. I also have a black gold hatcher. Needs a little TLC but not bad. Just some chips and I had to glue the top spike back on. I can send pix if need be. Thanks for looking!!

I would like to do a trade or partial trade for curlies, or a calico flap cat, or poads, or other dragons, or a gothic uni, the list goes on and on… πŸ™‚ In the curlies I am looking for Blue Pearl, Lavender Pearl, EmPea, Emerald, Sand, Silver w/ blue eyes, Rainbow (I can dream!! πŸ˜€ ). Would also do a partial trade for an amethyst hatcher. Thank you!!

Old Green Mother: Large chip on the non display side wing. One scale needs paint.
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

Peacock Mother: Other than some small chips/rubs she’s in good condition.
      Photobucket

White Male: Great condition. May have a repair….I cannot tell for sure. On Hold
      Photobucket

I would like to trade this curlie for one of the paler pink curlies. Added 11/3: My little boy likes the blue pearl curlies so if someone would like to trade for one of those I would be game. πŸ™‚ She is from the second batch of the pink curls. She is mint with box and tag.
      Photobucket

Amy
      Participant

Do you only want to trade, cause the pink and blue pearl curlies were just restocked in the store, and the pinks are the same as they were in the first batch, so you can buy them if you like πŸ™‚

LuvsDragons
        Participant

I don’t have the extra $$ right now to outright buy the curlies so I was going to try to trade for them right now. If you have other offers for trade I will be more than happy to entertain them. πŸ™‚

LuvsDragons
          Participant

just bumping this πŸ™‚

scenceable
            Participant

are you interested in white gothic unis or blacks too?

LuvsDragons
              Participant

Edited and bumping. Thank you for looking! πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.