Worms and Bones Poseable Fluffy Dragon Art Dolls For Sale

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Worms and Bones Poseable Fluffy Dragon Art Dolls For Sale

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

Hey Everyone!

I’ve got some beautiful fluffy poseable dragon art dolls by the Canadian artists “Worms & Bones” that are looking for new homes.  These dolls are amazing. They are made of high-quality faux fur and super strong acrylic skeletons which allow them to be bent and posed in just about position you like.  Each one is hand-made and hand-painted and cast from their original sculpts and no two are ever the same (they’re like Grab Bags in their uniqueness!).  These beauties are in mint condition and I will post photos and prices of each below. Thanks!

1.)  Basilisk #1 (Rainbow): $115 + shipping

2.)  Basilisk #2 (Black and Green): $115 + shipping

3.)  Basilisk #3 (Lavender & Cream):  $115 + shipping

4.)  Longnose Snek (Striped Brown): $85 + shipping

Thanks for looking!  If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

PrairieVixen
      Participant

The Longnose Snek (#4) has been sold, thanks! 🙂 The three basilisks are still available and looking for their new homes. 🙂

PrairieVixen
        Participant

Hello again everyone!  The black & green basilisk (Basilisk #2) has been sold.  I still have two Basilisks left that are looking for homes:

~Basilisk #1 (Rainbow)

and

~Basilisk #2 (Lavender and Cream)

I would consider trading them for Windstones that sing to me as well.  If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.  Thanks so much for looking! 🙂

Zexious
          Participant

Wow, these guys are awesome ;o;

PrairieVixen
            Participant

Thanks Zexious!  (Sorry I didn’t see your reply til now!)

Basilisk Dragons #1 an #3 are still looking for their homes.  I’d trade either + $10 to you for a blind trade of a GB Sparkle Lady Cat. I love this most recent sparkly kitty grab bag! 🙂

Sinner
              Participant

@PrarieVixen are either of these available still?

PrairieVixen
                Participant

Hi Sinner, Basilisk #1 (Rainbow) and Basilisk #3 (Lavender & Cream) are still available 🙂

Winterfaux
                  Participant

Hello!
                    I know I am a few years late but are either of the basilisk still available?

Monster Hoarder

PrairieVixen
                    Participant

Hi Jessica! I believe I do still have one of the basilisks available, I just have to search for it. Let me see if I can locate it and I’ll give you a holler asap! 🙂

Winterfaux
                      Participant

Awesome! I am highly interested (:

Monster Hoarder

PrairieVixen
                        Participant

Found him! 😊 The basilisk I’ve got available is Basilisk #1. He’s a beauty! If you’d like to purchase him, if you could send me a PM with your mailing zip code I’ll get you a grand total with shipping! 🙂

Winterfaux
                          Participant

Excellent! He was my favorite anyway, I’ll send you a message now 🙂

Monster Hoarder

PrairieVixen
                            Participant

All these lovely W&B dolls have now found their homes! <3 Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.