fbpx

Wondering about a cougar in the recent Factory/Corvallis pics?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wondering about a cougar in the recent Factory/Corvallis pics?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

-looks sheepish- I feel a little funny and awkward to ask…but I’m taking a deep breath because nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Another forum member was kind enough to post pictures of her recent visit to the factory and one of the pieces in the images really caught my attention.

Specifically, this awesome guy (who I’ve, in my own head, have dubbed ‘Mardi Gras’).

And I was wondering if there were any plans to put him on eBay? I’d love a chance to try and win him. He’s been one of the most eye catching cougars I’ve seen and he just calls to me so I had to try asking about him.

Melody
      Keymaster

-looks sheepish- I feel a little funny and awkward to ask…but I’m taking a deep breath because nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Another forum member was kind enough to post pictures of her recent visit to the factory and one of the pieces in the images really caught my attention.

Specifically, this awesome guy (who I’ve, in my own head, have dubbed ‘Mardi Gras’).

And I was wondering if there were any plans to put him on eBay? I’d love a chance to try and win him. He’s been one of the most eye catching cougars I’ve seen and he just calls to me so I had to try asking about him.

Yes, he is for Ebay, I was supposed to fix something on him… I forget what.

Prezaurian
        Participant

Thank you very much Melody!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.