fbpx

Won White Dragon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Won White Dragon!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

I guess not, it’s just that alot of financial stuff hit at the same time….everything’s leveling out a bit but we’re kinda cautious with our money usually.

Purplecat
      Participant

He arrived today! Absolutely covered in rubs. He came with original packaging and the fitted cardboard was coated in paint and white powder from being in there for a long time. My guess is this poor guy was in that box for years cause the rubbing is on areas the box would have rubbed. Was advertised as mint but at least I’ve got him and he was double boxed. What sort of rating should I leave? I got it from isoldit and I don’t want to send him back, I get attached to these guys fast! I’m happy he’s mine! I feel sorry for the poor guy being in that dark box all this time. Enough chatter…here he is!

Yay you got him! πŸ˜€ He was well packed but i wouldn’t give them full because of all the rubbing.

Congrats. Too bad it came rubbed. I would maybe give them a neutral feedback because it wasn’t as described.

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

he looks sooo pretty! are you going to have the rubbed areas touched up?

Purplecat
          Participant

I’m pretty good with paint and he’s not broken anywhere so I’ll probably give it a shot myself. It’s a whole bunch of little spots, the largest is on the first fold of his crest.

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

i’m sure you can pollish him back up to his shining glory ^.^

Purplecat
              Participant

Hope so.
                πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Participant

You might want to ask the seller for a small partial refund due to the rubs. You may not get it (policy issues and everything), but it couldn’t hurt to ask. If they did go for it, at least it would help with getting some touch up paint. Of course, you can probably also get that from the factory as well.

Congrats on your new edition!

Purplecat
                  Participant

Thank you silverarrow πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Maria
                    Participant

He’s pretty. I’m glad this one arrived in one piece, purplecat.

Aphelion
                      Participant

He is beautiful, with or without the rubs. πŸ˜€ I’m glad you finally got him!

Skigod377
                        Participant

Me, too! He is lovely!

Bob

I’m not even sure what a rub is. All mine caoem from GREAT places, most of them wher brand new from stores or Windstone direct

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.