fbpx

wolf griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody wolf griffins

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

Hey Melody,
      I really like the new wolf color on the griffins, but…would it be at all possible for a ‘non-stripey’ version to be made (maybe LP) as well? I like everything about him except that the tips of his wings have stripes instead of a solid fade to dark. =

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I think he looks great as is ^_^ I like how these stripes are as compared to the old Wolf Griffins

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Setsunawolf
        Participant

OMG!!!! He’s wonderful…and I’m broke 🙂 or i will be by the time this week is over.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Melody
          Keymaster

The markings on these wolf griffins are still evolving. The stripes on the wings are difficult to paint, and I don’t think they add that much to the appearance anyway, so I was considering making the wing markings simpler. We’ll see what happens

Skylover
            Participant

The markings on these wolf griffins are still evolving. The stripes on the wings are difficult to paint, and I don’t think they add that much to the appearance anyway, so I was considering making the wing markings simpler. We’ll see what happens

Please, please, please make some “stipey” females the same way as the males are now before you change them. I really want to have a matching family…

Plus I like the stripey wings…

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I love the stripey wings!!!Don’t phase then out before I can get one. 🙁 I’m tapped between Koda and Mary.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

kitsunelady
                Participant

Calm down you lot, I wasn’t asking her to never make striped wings again. >.>; There’s a striped and non-striped version of the brown griffins, so why not the wolf? I don’t like the stripes, so I wouldn’t buy one unless they made some stripe-free. o_O; It’s either that or make an ‘adjustment’ on my own!

Amy
                  Participant

And Melody, please do paint mammas with matching striped wings so they match the rest of the family!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.