fbpx

Wolf Colored Griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Wolf Colored Griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author

I love the wolf colored griffin chicks on the calendar! Is that what the new color scheme for the griffins is going to look like?

Melody
    Keymaster

mimitrek wrote:

I love the wolf colored griffin chicks on the calendar! Is that what the new color scheme for the griffins is going to look like?

Yeah! Hopefully we can paint them like that.. It is always tricky to work out a pattern that we can do in production. Those are the first test painted chicks in the “wolf” color..
      Their beaks are open , I photo-shopped them a little.

I was wondering about that! πŸ™‚

By the way, is this the “wolf 3” color scheme in your gallery?

Starbreeze
      Participant

Hey Mimi! As usual we have the same questions!! πŸ˜†

Naturally! πŸ˜†

I guess you like this color scheme too?

Starbreeze
        Participant

LOL…need you ask??? πŸ˜†

Ahhh…silly me! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
          Participant

LOL….I hope we see pictures before the female griffins come out in black or tan.

Why, are you thinking about collecting just one complete family? I’m kind of debating about that myself, but right now I’m leaning towards collecting the whole family for both the brown/tan and the wolf color.

I can’t wait to see pictures of the whole family in wolf color…

Starbreeze
            Participant

No. I don’t collect one color, I mix and match. But I only want to get one more female griffin right now and I’m trying to decide which color. I want chicks in all colors.

Those chicks are really cute! The black and pearl colors don’t appeal to me that much, but if Melody does the chicks in some of the other test paint colors eventually, I think I might get chicks in those colors too.

I just want them in one color…I picked the pearl because it reminds be of the Lacky Gryphon books. Skan and his family! (I know the others weren’t white…but dang it I want them to match!)

Pegasi1978
              Participant

whippetluv wrote:

I just want them in one color…I picked the pearl because it reminds be of the Lacky Gryphon books. Skan and his family! (I know the others weren’t white…but dang it I want them to match!)

Skan! I always pictured him like the black griffin and now the new pearl for when he gets bleached going through the mage gate.

Melody
                Keymaster

I just posted a pic of the wolf colored griffin family in my gallery, if you’d like to see them.They will have green jewels that match their eyes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.