fbpx

Wish me luck!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Wish me luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, as many of you know i remarried a couple years ago to a wonderful guy. We would really like to have a child together, but i got my tubes blocked before I met him, so this week on Friday I will be undergoing surgery to hopefully make a child possible. So cross fingers for me!

Kyrin

Chloe
    Participant

My fingers and toes are crossed for you! I wish you a very quick recovery, and hopefully soon you will have a little one! Surgery can be really scary, but just keep your eye on the prize. 🙂

Carolyn
      Participant

Wish you luck and I hope it works !

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

Good luck, Kyrin!! 🙂

Hey Kyrin

I totally know what you are going through. I had the same thing done and it all worked out great. 2 more beautiful babies. My best advice to you once you are healed and “Working” on babies is to simply relax and not stress. Doctor told me my chances of getting pregnant were only 60/40. It took us 8 months after I got my tube un-tied to get pregnant.

I spent all of that time stressing and worrying that it wouldn’t work. My hubby decided to take a job in another province and I was staying at home working and with the boys. We figured that it didn’t work and more kids just weren’t in the cards. He was only home 5 days a month and well really……not much of a window right!!!

WELL………first 5 day visit home…….5 weeks later I found out I was pregnant. We gave up hope and all the stress and a baby was on the way!!! Had my daughter Adeline and then not even 5 weeks after giving birth to her I was pregnant with my son Keenan. There is hope, and I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Good luck girlie!

tdm 🙂

tdm

Rachel
            Participant

Good luck, Kyrin!!

Falcolf
              Participant

Good luck Kyrin, hope it goes well and recover safely!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Zloy720
                Participant

Good Luck Kyrin! I’m sure everything will go great! 🙂

Chloe
                  Participant

Thought of you all day today. Good luck and recover soon!!!!

Well everything went well, report from doc was very favorable. We’ll know in a few months. Recovery is gonna be a tough one, tiny incision but hurts like heck. And my uterus feels like it was used for kickball. But doing ok. Next hurdle is getting home before the hurricane hits. Thank you all for the supportive comments, love you all!

diane
                    Participant

My prayers are with you, best wishes.

Misty
                      Participant

Good luck and much happiness for you!~ :bigsmile:

Bodine
                        Participant

Much luck!! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Chloe
                          Participant

So glad everything went well!!! It reassures me that the report was favorable, that can only mean the doctor is optimistic! 🙂

Take it easy and get lots of rest. No stress!! (Yeah, right). Wishing you a quick recovery.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.