fbpx

WINTER/HOLIDAY 2011 GIFT SWAP — CLOSED! SWAPEES ASSIGNED!!! SHIP BY TUESDAY, DEC. 6TH!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community WINTER/HOLIDAY 2011 GIFT SWAP — CLOSED! SWAPEES ASSIGNED!!! SHIP BY TUESDAY, DEC. 6TH!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Guess what I got today!

A beautiful package from Riversgrace! Thanks!!!

Here’s the whole jackpot:

From left to right (approximately) Dog treats (Busy Bones and Bacon Strips), Reindeer oven mit with brownie mix inside,Ann’s House of Nuts trail mix, fuzzy kitty socks in just the right size, a Smoores kit inside a pretty fabric Christmas bag, a fantasy shortstories book (including one from a favourite of mine Charlaine Harris), a tiny dog head cup on top of a lovely gift box, a little pink chipmunk tree ornament leaning on a Zebra plushie which morphs into a pillow, a sparkly and thoughtful Christmas card, a Christmas oven-mits-and-towels set, a pretty wire gift box filled with soft caramel candy (of which there is none left at this time!), and an adorable penguin drinking cup complete with cover and straw!

P1010003

Lets see what my old girl thinks of her gifts!

P1010002

She looks grumpy here, but she’s just chewing on some bacon strips!

P1010006

Comfy fuzzy socks! (which I’m wearing as I type this)

P1010010

Can’t wait to sample all of the other eatable goodies and get started on that book!

Thanks Riversgrace and Happy Holidays to you and to your loved ones! :bigsmile: :party:

Riversgrace
      Participant

Oh Thank goodness you finally got it! I am SO sorry about it not getting there before Christmas, I should have thought about customs better! I am glad you liked what I sent! πŸ™‚ lol and I see your pup likes the goodies too! I was worried since she is a senior that they might hurt her teeth…so I took a gamble! πŸ™‚ and the zebra…I just couldn’t help it, I know it was not anywhere close to the list…but I see your avatar everyday! πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
        Participant

Don’t worry about it, I know how it is with customs πŸ˜‰

And the Zebra is just great! I had to laugh when I saw him. LOL!

Thanks again! πŸ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.