Winter Storm Spectral Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Winter Storm Spectral Dragon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I was wondering if anybody knew who had won the auction on ebay for the Winter Storm test paint spectral dragon? He had gone for $455.00 and would have gone for 350 ish if i my freind and i had not placed such a high bid 30 min before it had ended we had not expected last second bods so high for it.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I know this is really old, but I am still seeking these. I mostly just want to know if a. a forum member got them, and b. if they are in their forever home. Also looking for an old, large rock dragon. even a dinged up or fleabitten on. Just want a big rock dragon.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Nightcrow
    Participant

Alas, I have no leads for you… but if you happen to have a picture floating around, you should post it so we can all sigh along with you! 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.