fbpx

Winter Storm Spectral Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Winter Storm Spectral Dragon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I was wondering if anybody knew who had won the auction on ebay for the Winter Storm test paint spectral dragon? He had gone for $455.00 and would have gone for 350 ish if i my freind and i had not placed such a high bid 30 min before it had ended we had not expected last second bods so high for it.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I know this is really old, but I am still seeking these. I mostly just want to know if a. a forum member got them, and b. if they are in their forever home. Also looking for an old, large rock dragon. even a dinged up or fleabitten on. Just want a big rock dragon.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Nightcrow
    Participant

Alas, I have no leads for you… but if you happen to have a picture floating around, you should post it so we can all sigh along with you! 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.