Winner of the 2019 July raffle for " Every Color Dragon "

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Winner of the 2019 July raffle for " Every Color Dragon "

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Terry 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Melody
    Keymaster

Was this dragon ever claimed?

No, but I did spell the forum name wrong here!
    It was Jixr1.
    -But still, I’ve sent two emails to the email address they entered with, no response yet! Maybe they are going into a spam folder.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

OMG! If he is unclaimed I will trade you a kidney for him… Are you in need of a kidney Melody? I’ll just put it on ice for you! LOL

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Melody
    Keymaster

OMG! If he is unclaimed I will give you a kidney for him… Are you in need of a kidney Melody? I’ll put it on ice for you!

Not yet, but thanks for the offer!
    The winner finally turned up, and she won the dragon for her granddaughter! Aww.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe

Well congratulations to her! I wish I had a gramdma like that <3 Maybe if I am fast enough about it she will adopt me!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Bodine
    Participant

How sweet.Congrats to the grand-daughter for an awesome grandma and dragon.Bet she’s hooked now😆

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

gkarlives
    Participant

Congratulations

Terry
    Participant

Congratulations.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.