fbpx

Windstone's on T.V.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Windstone's on T.V.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Trava
    Participant

I was flipping through channels yesterday looking for something to occupy my time for the 20 minutes or so before I had to leave and stopped on a show I have never watched before called something like 4 houses…

The premise seems to be that four people tour each other’s homes and rate the decor… I suppose the winner gets some sort of prize…

One of the women in this episode was named Pam, and when they were showing the house on the camera they had a lovely shot of her animal ark candle lamp.

Melody
      Keymaster

I was flipping through channels yesterday looking for something to occupy my time for the 20 minutes or so before I had to leave and stopped on a show I have never watched before called something like 4 houses…

The premise seems to be that four people tour each other’s homes and rate the decor… I suppose the winner gets some sort of prize…

One of the women in this episode was named Pam, and when they were showing the house on the camera they had a lovely shot of her animal ark candle lamp.

Really! Ha!
        They’ve turned up on tv a few times, most notably on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”.

Falcolf
        Participant

lol, I think I saw that screenshot!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Patricia
          Participant

There are several Windstone Gargoyles on the tv show. Haunted Collector. Once in awhile they show them in his office at the beginning of the show and I have seen several Windstone Gargoyles on the top shelf on the left. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.