fbpx

Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones' new eBay auctions thread Aug 27 page 64

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,030 total)
  • Author

Nah, ceremonies only last a few moments, Windstones last forever!!! You can look and admire them forever, too, you can only remember ceremonies, and those you can have in the park with a potluck!! πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

How much did Jen’s Flame Point male sell for? I thought I had watched it, but apparently I didn’t. I’m loosing my mine I tell you. Loosing it!!!!!!! :shout: :shout:

US $1,175.00

Wow, that’s a real deal.

*sniff* If I only had another 400 bucks I could have won πŸ˜₯

…. well maybe anyway. Who knows how high the last bid was. *sigh* Did anyone here win him at least? I’d like to hope he’s going to at least stay in the family and we can see pictures.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jasmine
      Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

Nah, ceremonies only last a few moments, Windstones last forever!!! You can look and admire them forever, too, you can only remember ceremonies, and those you can have in the park with a potluck!! πŸ˜€

We wouldn’t end up having a ceremony cause hubby would be leaving me at that point. Got to rope him in so he can’t leave first. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Jasmine wrote:

drgnlvr wrote:

We wouldn’t end up having a ceremony cause hubby would be leaving me at that point. Got to rope him in so he can’t leave first. πŸ˜€

The great thing is once you are married then they can be ANNIVERSARY presents!

bayoudragon
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

drgnlvr wrote:

The great thing is once you are married then they can be ANNIVERSARY presents!

The funny thing is… I got my Windstone from him BEFORE we were married. I haven’t got one since. :scratch:
            But he supports my addiction. Basically, if I’m not happy, he’s not happy! LOL! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I can’t remember if my husband got me any Windstones before we got married, but he was with me in the store (and convinced me I could treat myself to them) when I bought my first two (black mother unicorn and white baby pegasus) nearly 10 years ago.

Jasmine
              Participant

Hubby has gotten me a couple, mostly gargoyles though…the trio of dragons, the happy cat…nothing in a long time. I think he should give me a Secret Keeper as my wedding present.

BDW
                Participant
                  Skigod377
                  Participant

Here kitty kitty kitty…

BDW
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Here kitty kitty kitty…

Which do you like?

Skigod377
                      Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Here kitty kitty kitty…

Which do you like?

I like the calico and what looks to be a birman most.

BDW
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

LOL me too! πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

LOL me too! πŸ™‚

Great Minds!! lol

Pam

Ebay Notes:

“COLOR CATS” CIRCLE OF CATS CL #2: So far Melody has made 10 of these. She felt #1 was a bit dull though, so the colors on 2-9 are much more vibrant.

BEARS: I recounted the bears AGAIN today as I was boxing them. Only 37!! I know we started with 44. Five are broken. #1-37 are mint and painted. So two bears (which I assume are probably mint) are missing and unpainted, somewhere.
                              So… it looks like there REALLY WILL BE a few non-mint bears making up this edition of 40 (contrary to what I said in the auction for bear #2 — sorry guys for the confusion!). Three of the 40 will be repaired bears unless we find the missing two (which I am assuming are probably mint).

πŸ™„

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

*Patiently waits for the Labradorite Lap to end to see if a Sunrise Lap will be listed next*

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,030 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.