fbpx

Windstones for sale!!! LP, Ebay, Retired, and Production pieces. Updated list page 5 :)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstones for sale!!! LP, Ebay, Retired, and Production pieces. Updated list page 5 :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 221 total)
  • Author

Do you still have the two bat wing flap cats?
    I would like to see the tuxedo one. Do you have any pictures? My cat was black and white that I want one in memory of.
    Is the black bat wing flap cat the one on e-bay?
    Thanks,
    Penny

Jacki has the same name here as her ID on ebay, so if it has Jackid55 then that is her! She is wonderful to deal with too! πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Yes! I can also vouch for Jackie πŸ˜‰ . I’ve bought from her a few times and as a seller I highly recommend her :yes: .

jackid55
      Participant

Thank you guys, that was very nice of you to say.

Yes, I still have the siamese flap cat and the black and white flap cat. Both have small chips on the ears. I will attach some pictures.

Thanks,
        Jacki

Andrea
        Participant

What does a brown tiger look like? I don’t remember any tigers? Was it an Ebay thing I missed? πŸ˜•

Adaneth
          Participant

Phoenix wrote:

What does a brown tiger look like? I don’t remember any tigers? Was it an Ebay thing I missed? πŸ˜•

This little guy here:

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=294&cat=32&page=1

He and the brown Bengal Puffin came out in the store in the summer, I believe.

jackid55
            Participant

Updated πŸ˜€

jackid55
              Participant

Edited

jackid55
                Participant

Considering selling my guardian dragon gargoyle (mint w/ box and tag) and my dragon gargoyle (small chip on back of base, no :shrug: tag or box). Is anyone interested in either of these?

jackid55
                  Participant

Added CP OW #1!!!

I’m not sure…but I think I actually may have licked the screen when I saw THAT OW!!! 😳 XD 😈 XD

jackid55
                    Participant

XD XD XD

I’m not sure how I missed him on ebay either…I usually notice OW’s ans such…I just don’t have time now to keep track of everything. When it was mostly production it was much easier! Plus if it was the only thing I did, I am sure I would have not missed it. LOL Nice grab though Jacki…Realllllly niiiiice. 8) I love the metal dragons! Silvers and golds and the Copper has to be my favorite of them all. πŸ˜€ Maybe we will get lucky and Melody will make them LP…I hope so, or I will never get one, and that guy is too sexy for his own dragonny goodness. 😈 πŸ˜† *still hoping for more of the regular CP Orientals*

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

WOW that Copper Patina OW is gorgeous! I didnt even know he existed! I hope Melody will do some non prototype OW’s for the store. Best of luck on your sale!

jackid55
                        Participant

Finished my finals with an hour to spare! Woohooo! Thank god that is over!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 221 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.