fbpx

Windstones for sale- large white wizard, kirin set, peacock scratcher, young oriental, emerald coil…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstones for sale- large white wizard, kirin set, peacock scratcher, young oriental, emerald coil…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I have some Windstones of my own to sell, and am selling most of my mother’s for her. I have sold here before and they were good transactions. I double box with plenty of bubblewrap and peanuts. Nonsmoking home, we do have many pets, I will clean the pieces up but they are out on display and were all gotten second hand except for the sun- he is the only piece that should be minty. I accept Paypal, checks, money orders, cash if you are/will be in the Orlando FL area, and can work out payments on my items- my mother’s also. (will ship when payments are completed) I can ship by the buyer’s preferred method and can ship international. Not really looking for trades at this time. My prices are usually negotiable; for my mother’s pieces, I will have to ask her so I may not be able to respond very quickly. Hopefully my computer issues are over, so I will be checking back often.
      Large white wizard-$75 OBO no offers
      Has fleabites and rubs, none major, displays nice
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

Emerald coil male- has a repaired chip on his back spine- $75 OBO no offers
      Lgostone cardholder- has what appears to be repaired chips (no frog)- $15 no offers Photobucket
      Photobucket
      PhotobucketPhotobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

Black male griffin missing right eartip- SOLD

Have a peacock dragon family, can’t find the pic, have some chipping/fleabites, have male/female/young… reasonable offer for set?

Now for my mother’s pieces… Will have to doublecheck her prices, in the meanwhile make an offer…
      Kirin male, really nice from what I can see CURRENT OFFER $260 W/ FEMALE $175 BY HIMSELF

Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

Kirin female, looks good CURRENT OFFER $260 W/ MALE by herself $100 OBO no offers
      Photobucket

Kirin baby, looks good CURRENT OFFER $250 W/ PARENTS by himself $50 OBO no offers
      Photobucket

Sun dragon, emerald, in original box/bag, she never even displayed him after cats destroyed her 1st sun dragon CURRENT OFFER $350
      Photobucket

Young oriental, emerald, looks good $125 OBO no offers
      Photobucket

Peacock scratcher, good, minor fleabites around base (just cleaned him) $150 firm she likes him a lot
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

Damaged unicorn female, white, SOLD

She also has a bunch of Breyers, mostly Chrismas, and a limited run Peter Stone model. I’ll try and get them up in the non-Windstone forum tomorrow.

Kalandra
      Participant

Pm’ed you 🙂

Kalandra

Amy
        Participant

PM’d You 🙂

Lorie
          Participant

PM’D You.

pipsxlch
            Participant

Responded to pMs and will be checking with my mom on offers. Current offers of $250 for sun dragon and $200 for male and female kirin or $250 for all 3 kirins. Looks like teh unicorn and griffin should be going.
              Feel free to make offers, I’m open and I think she will be!
              Also, she is willing to accept payments (I am too)

pipsxlch
              Participant

PMs responded to and will be checking back in the morning. (going back and forth selling for someone else isn’t the best way to sell!) Updated original post with current offers. WIll be posting pics of the Breyers tomorrow also.

pipsxlch
                Participant

Responded to PMs, updated original post and will be getting shipping quotes ASAP. I will be working a lot of hours the rest of the week, so please don’t worry if I can’t respond quickly- I don’t have computer access at work.

Amy
                  Participant

PM’d you again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.