Windstones for Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstones for Sale

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Huh, the quote button’s missing…

Anyway, I love the hippogriff too. He has a few colors – purple, green, and red – that don’t come through too well in the pictures I took. He’s really beautiful in person. I wouldn’t be selling him if I didn’t need to. Sadly though, I got hit with a bunch of bills that need to be paid off.

Sbianchi
      Participant

I got her today and she is perfect, Thank you! I also want to say that you did a
        fantastic job on packing her and the shipping was super fast! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks again Skylover!

Skylover
        Participant

Any interest? If not, then I’ll probably take them down in a couple weeks. Thanks for looking!

siberakh1
          Participant

Skylover wrote:

Any interest? If not, then I’ll probably take them down in a couple weeks. Thanks for looking!

Interest but no funds until end of April at this rate (thank you stupid job and stupid trip upping it’s cost). ๐Ÿ™„

Skylover
            Participant

Just wanted to bump this thread and see if anyone is interested in what remains. I’ll likely be moving these to the trade forum once the forum transition is complete. Thanks for looking!

Skylover
              Participant

Just wanted to bump this thread since I need to sell some stuff to pay for fence repairs.

Also, could the person who had me put the emerald coiled on hold please message me back as to whether or not they are still interested? I’ve tried sending a PM, but it doesn’t seem to have worked. Thank you!

Skylover
                Participant

Just wanted to bump this as I still have a lot to sell and still have to get some money to repair a fence. Thank you for looking!

Stephanie
                  Participant

You’ve been PMed about your Rainbow Young dragon!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skylover
                    Participant

You’ve been PMed about your Rainbow Young dragon!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Received! Many thanks!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

I PM you

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                        Participant

I PM more

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Skylover
                          Participant

Responded! Thank you!

Skylover
                            Participant

I need to sell a few Windstones. Prices do not include shipping. I can accept either Paypal or money order. I also accept payments. Thanks for looking!

First, I have an emerald coiled dragon. He is mint, but doesn’t have his original box. I would like to get $100.00 for him. If you would like more pictures, please PM me. SOLD!

Next, I have a family consisting of the male, mother, and hatching gold dragons. They are all mint with box. The male is one of the earliest versions and has no violet on him. I would like to get $150.00 for the male, $110.00 for the mother, and $30.00 for the hatching dragon. I’ve just taken a “family” picture of them for now, but I can get you more detailed individual pictures upon request. Mother gold dragon SOLD! Hatching gold dragon SOLD!

Next, I have a Jade Scratching Dragon. He is in very good condition, but he does have some flaws. There are pictures of all of them. He has two minor paint flaws – one on his leg and another on his tail. They are a little hard to see, but if you look closely they are there. He has tarnished horns. I do not have his original box. I would like to get $175.00 for him.

Next, I have a bad cat candlelamp. It is in mint condition with original box. Never been used. I would like to get $50.00 for it.

Carolyn
                              Participant

Incase someone is looking for these . Good luck .

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.