fbpx

Windstones for free ? – not quite , you have to pay shipping

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstones for free ? – not quite , you have to pay shipping

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sapphire
    Participant

I would like to give back something to the Windstone Forum and while redecorating my house I found that I have quite a few chipped or more badly damaged Windstones that I never have on display . What I would like to do is gift these Windstones to Forum members . That said remember that I’m in the UK and it will be up to the person receiving the piece to pay all shipping charges but I will foot the bill for the packaging . So far I have a brown male griffin with some chipped toes and small scrapes . I also have both mother and male black unicorns with small chips and scrapes . Also available are a mother and young brown dragons with chips and a brown male dragon with smashed wings . Finally I have quite a badly smashed male Pegasus , the head and body are OK from what I remember . I might have more to add to the list but if anyone is interested in anything so far then please PM me .

Bodine
      Participant

What a generous offer.How sweet. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

phantomess
        Participant

That really is cool of you to do! I hope you find homes for them.
          I might be interested if you end up adding any dragon sculpts I don’t have (or color I want) to that list. :p Depending on how drastic the damage is.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Purplecat
          Participant

egad…I’m beyond broke or I’d snap up the mother and young brown dragons. Maybe in a few weeks. You are such a dear and very kind to be doing something like this, I hope all the pieces find good homes!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Wish I could take you up on this right now. I hope they all find good homes!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sirithiliel
              Participant

XD I got so excited for a moment, until I realized you’re over seas and I don’t think I could pay the shipping. HOpe you find good homes for them!

rock-reader
                Participant

What would the shipping be? Say, for one piece (ex: mother dragon) to California?
                  How much does it cost you to get a new piece from Windstone? Grab bag mini keeper broke right now but maybe in a few weeks….?

Sapphire
                  Participant

Apologies to the people waiting on me getting back to them with prices for shipping . We’ve had very wet and windy weather the past two days and as I don’t have a car I didn’t fancy the couple of trips to the Post Office with soggy cardboard boxes , there’s too much for just one trip . If it isn’t any better tomorrow I might have to wait until Monday but please bear with me and I will get back to everyone who has first refusal on the Windstones . I’m fine if anyone decides that the shipping is too much and they don’t want to go ahead as I’ll then offer it to the next person on the list until everything is rehomed .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.