fbpx

Windstones Breyer LOTR Barbie Pics added

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstones Breyer LOTR Barbie Pics added

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have several items now listed at http://www.ANiceway.com Several more to be added over the weekend. I’m going through my Windstones right now to see what else I’m willing to part with. 😉
    If you have been there and registered you may have to re-do. The site was down over Thanksgiving due to a problem with the Paypal setup. When you register you get site credit for future use. You also get credit for referrals

NO LISTING FEES We are just getting started so nearly everything is free including four photos 😮 Our final cost at the end of auction is 0.00 to 150.99 = 2.0%
    151.00 to 250.99 = 1.80%
    251.00 to 500.99 = 1.5%
    501.00 to 999999.99 = 1.3%

Tips, suggestions, helpful advice is also welcome 😀

This is listed with a very low reserve. There are more pictures there as well

The Panther Gargoyle is listed with photos of the actual item but they look much paler than it really is.
    It looks more like the picture Jackid posted. Here’s a copy.

Every time I try to view an auction I get this error:

Software error:

syntax error at config.pl line 1214, near “hamradio1 ‘Antenna & Towers'”
    Compilation failed in require at /home/users/web/b2307/ipg.anicewan/prod/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl line 20.
    For help, please send mail to the webmaster (cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

For your info… I’m using Google Chrome (it worked before) and Windows XP. I have tried it with chrome on my other computer before and it worked (before the maintenance) and now it’s getting this error.

Dragon87 wrote:

Every time I try to view an auction I get this error:

Software error:

syntax error at config.pl line 1214, near “hamradio1 ‘Antenna & Towers'”
    Compilation failed in require at /home/users/web/b2307/ipg.anicewan/prod/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl line 20.
    For help, please send mail to the webmaster (cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

For your info… I’m using Google Chrome (it worked before) and Windows XP. I have tried it with chrome on my other computer before and it worked (before the maintenance) and now it’s getting this error.

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll pass it on and see what can be done.

Hi Dragon87,
    Thanks for your notification about Google Chrome. I just downloaded Google Chrome and installed it on my PC and the site came up. I expect that this may be an issue with Caching. On the right hand side of the Google Chrome Screen you will see a “wrench”. Click on that wrench and it should bring up a window that is entitled “Clearing Browser Data” When you click on that it will bring up another window entitled the same thing. Select the button at the bottom of the screen that states Clear Browsing Data. Shut down the Browser and bring it up again and try the link again.

I hope that should do the trick.

In summary:
    1. Clear your browsing data
    2. Shut down the browser and restart
    3. Then try this link again: http://www.aniceway.com

Note the site is up and I have tested with Chrome and it is working for me. If you still have problems let me know and I will continue to research why Chrome is acting this way.

Thanks,
    Art

little teeny bump

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.