fbpx

Windstones and other things for Sale (UPDATED) smaller pics

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstones and other things for Sale (UPDATED) smaller pics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

PLEASE READ FINE PRINT IN THE NEXT PARAGRAPH

Edit, Wed. Jan. 06: While I will check messages here, you are more likely to get a response quicker if you e-mail me at: schalacat13 at yahoo dot com. (spaced out here for security reasons.) I am listing more of my collection, we simply do not have room for everyone. Along with a really nasty repair bill for checking up my poor car has strained my credit card and savings account. All the items I am listing are Mint in Box unless otherwise noted (most have never been displayed). Quite a few of them have CoAs which I will send pictures of upon request. Unfortunately I cannot really negotiate much on the listed prices but will always entertain resonable offers, so don’t be affraid to ask. *PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING* I will negotiate multiple bidders privately, I will not give out the names of the other bidders, but will post and update the highest current bid both here and to the other persons as soon as I get it. Also if needed I can take more/better pictures of any of these pieces and send them directly to you via e-mail, just let me know! {PLEASE NOTE it may take me a couple days to get you some pictures as I will most likely have to dig through storage to find the piece in question} As for payment, I prefer PayPal, but I know some of you don’t use it so am willing to take personal check (must clear before I ship) or money order, please discuss payments with me!

Also I’d like to take a moment to let those of you who don’t know me know why my prices may seem a bit high. I am a very meticulous and detial discriminant collector, in short, if it’s not perfect I won’t buy it. (eBay is notorious for disrupting my sentiments in this regard and thus some of the damaged pieces listed) Pretty much all the pieces I own and have listed here are either New, or as close to new that you can’t really tell that they aren’t. It is because of this quality and my reputation for safe delivery that I feel the prices I have listed are reasonable to ask for. I pack any item I ship with the policy that if a missile were to hit the package, the contents would come away unscathed. The latest person who can attest to my packing is Drag0nfeathers, and I know there are a few others that have deemed my packing as “mumification” (I wish I could remember who all I have shipped to :scratch: ). That being said, please enjoy and do contact me about any pieces you are interested in, the worst I can do is not budge on the price.

Wedding Cake Dragon Family: This is the infamous and highly coveted Wedding Cake Family that consists of the Male, Mother and Hatchling Dragons. This set is one of a kind. The Male and Mother were originaly test paints for the new white color back before the pearly whites came out in 1994. It was so oft commented that they looked like they belonged on a wedding cake because of the silver (instead of gold) highlights on the scales, that Melody hand painted a Hatchling to go with them and make it a family. The Male was from an old molding where the eyebrows were set closer together and so he has a bit more “sinister” look to him than the regular production Male. These will ONLY BE SOLD AS A SET. All are mint in original boxes and packaging, are signed by Melody, and come with a signed CoA with a drawing by Melody. (Arlla, if you aren’t still pissed at me and still want this family, please contact me regarding our previous conversations.)
      Price Desired: $2500
      Best offer to date: $1800

All the Golds listed below are of the original first 10 made that were signed by Melody and have the special glittery gold paint. All of them are completely Mint (Never Displayed) with original boxes and packaging and their signed COAs (Each has a dragon sketch by Melody).

Gold Emperor Dragon
      Price Desired: $450
      Best offer to date:

Gold Male Dragon
      Price Desired: $250
      Best offer to date:

Gold Young Dragon x2
      Price Desired: $150 each
      Best offer to date: (one sold, one still for sale)

Gold Hatching Dragon
      Price Desired: $100
      Best offer to date:

Pearl Griffin Family: Male, Mother, Crouching, Sitting. (will sell together or in parts, please specify) All of these are Mint in original boxes with hang tags and each has a CoA. I bought these when they first came out, Feb.-Apr. 2007, the CoAs reflect the dates.
      If bought as a family: Price Desired: $700
      If not see listings below.

Male Griffin – Pearl: MIB, never displayed, with CoA.
      Price Desired: $300
      Best offer to date:

Mother Griffin – Pearl: MIB, never displayed, with CoA.
      Best offer to date:

Sitting Griffin Chick – Pearl: MIB, never displayed, with CoA.
      Best offer to date:

Crouching Griffin Chick – Pearl: MIB, never displayed, with CoA.
      Best offer to date:

Wind Wizard Peacock: Mint with original box, packaging, hang tag and is signed with pristine numbered CoA. #162/1000.
      Best offer to date:

Wind Wizard Emerald: Mint with original box, packaging, hang tag and is signed with pristine numberd CoA. #107/1000
      Best offer to date:

Small Emerald Wizard: Mint with original box, packaging and hang tag.
      Price Desired: $150
      Best offer to date:

Mouse Wizard Emerald: Mint with original box, packaging and hang tag.
      Price Desired: $130
      Best offer to date:

Special Signed Emerald Peacocks: Each piece from this family is from the first 10 that were auctioned off on ebay before the color became production. They are MUCH darker in person, the flash doesn’t do the color justice. While these were not labled “Intense Violet”, they do have much more purple than the regular production EmPea paint scheme. They are all Mint in Box, all original packaging, hang tag attached, they have never been displayed. Each is signed by Melody and comes with a CoA, each also has a unique hand drawing by Melody. I will provide pictures of these upon request.

Emerald Peacock Male Dragon – Special/Signed: MIB, original packaging, hang tag, signed, CoA with drawing.
      Best offer to date:

Emerald Peacock Mother Dragon – Special/Signed: MIB, original packaging, hang tag, signed, CoA with drawing.
      Best offer to date:

Emerald Peacock Young Dragon – Special/Signed: MIB, original packaging, hang tag, signed, CoA with drawing.
      Price Desired: $150
      Best offer to date:

Emerald Peacock Hatching Dragon – Special/Signed: MIB, original packaging, hang tag, signed, CoA with drawing.
      Best offer to date:

Tricolored Guinea Pig: Mint in original box and packaging, limited production, signed with CoA. (this is NOT the white and brown version you can get in the store)
      Price Desired: $160
      Best offer to date:

Peacock Rising Spectral: Mint in original box and packaging, hang tag unknown but probably has it.
      Price Desired: $400
      Best offer to date:

Peacock Sitting Spectral: Mint in original box and packaging, hang tag unknown but probably has it.
      Price Desired: $400
      Best offer to date:

Old Green Family: All the peices of this family (Male, Mother, Young, and Hatching) are MINT with their original styrofoam boxes which are in excelent condition. They all match eachother in coloring perfectly! The only one that doesn’t have it’s own box is the Hatchling because he fits into an indent in the corner of the Mother’s box. If they are not sold together he will be well bubble wrapped and double boxed for shipping.

Old Green Male: Mint in original styrofoam box, he has a lot of the really deep green with some of the burnt orange highlights.
      Best offer to date:

Old Green Mother: Mint in original styrofoam box, she also has a lot of the really deep green with some of the burnt orange highlights.
      Price Desired: $225
      Best offer to date:

Old Green Young: Mint in original styrofoam box, he also has a loth of the really deep green with burnt orange highlights on his wings.
      Price Desired: $175
      Best offer to date:

Old Green Hatching: Mint, if sold with Mother or Male will fit in a niche in their box. Is more of the uniform glossy old green without much highlighting, as far as I know this is the normal coloring for this piece in the Old Green.
      Price Desired: $100 ($75 if you get the mother or male as well)
      Best offer to date:

Emerald Emperor: Mint, never displayed, in original box and packaging, red eyes.
      Price Desired: $550
      Best offer to date:

Emerald Young – Red eyes: Mint with original box and packaging.
      Price Desired: $200
      Best offer to date:

Emerald Young – Orange eyes: Mint with original box and packaging.
      Price Desired: $225
      Best offer to date:

Emerald Hatching Empress: Mint, never displayed, with original box and packaging, really dark emerald (not jade).
      Best offer to date:

Emerald Hatching Emperor: Mint, never displayed, with original box and packaging, really dark emerald (not jade).
      Best offer to date:

Emerald Hatching Kinglet: Mint, never displayed, with original box and packaging, really dark emerald (not jade).
      Best offer to date:

Ruby Fledgling Dragon: Mint, original box and packaging. One of the deeper cherry reds versus the cranberry, I think this guy was painted in that nice automotive paint that some of the Rubies got.
      Price Desired: ON HOLD
      Best offer to date:

White Emperor Dragon: Mint, original box and packaging, never displayed.
      Price Desired: SOLD

White Rising Spectral: Mint, original box and packaging, never displayed. Comes signed with CoA dated April 2007.
      Price Desired: $450
      Best offer to date:

White Male Coiled Dragon: Mint with Original box and I think original packaging? If not he is bundled securely.
      Best offer to date:

White Male Dragon: Mint, original box and packaging.
      Best offer to date:

White Mother Dragon: Mint, original box and packaging.
      Best offer to date:

White Hatchling Dragon: Mint, original box and packaging.
      Price Desired: $75
      Best offer to date:

White Large Bird Winged FlapCat with blue eyes: Mint with original box and packaging. Comes signed with CoA dated Sept. 2006.
      Desired Price: SOLD

Large Bird Winged FlapCat Siamese: Mint with original box and packaging.
      Desired Price: $200
      Best offer to date:

Lion Sconce: Some paint rubs along the top right edge of his mane, not really visible from the front, also may have some worn rubbed paint on his nose, but I can’t tell if he came that way from the factory. Maybe someone can tell me when I get a pic posted. (I trided to get close ups of the rubs, but you can’t distinguish between the flash reflection and the paint rubs!) Otherwise perfect structural condition. No original box or packaging.
      Price Desired: $75
      Best offer to date:

I have a couple pieces from Enchantica that I will list and post pictures of soon.

Also for sale:

From Master Replicas, Jack Sparrow’s Sword and Pistol. They are both life size replicas that come with an open framed wall mount. Each is numbered in a limited edition that is no longer produced or availible. The Pistol is #1271/1530, and the Sword is #854/3000 Will post pictures soon.
      PISTOL IS SOLD

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o144/Nirvanacat13/IMG_0871.jpg
      http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o144/Nirvanacat13/IMG_0872.jpg
      http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o144/Nirvanacat13/IMG_0877.jpg
      http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o144/Nirvanacat13/IMG_0878.jpg

Let me know if there is anything you wish to negotiate. These sales are open untill everything sells. I will post any bids that come in. I WILL TAKE PAYMENTS, please let me know when and how many payments of how much you are planning on making.

Much love to everyone and well wishes all around!

Cat aka Nirvanacat

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

HI NIRVANACAT! *hugs*

Pmed ya! πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Yay! Good to see ya ‘gain Cat!!!

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

Hi Nirvana, good to see you!

jackid55
              Participant

PM’d you. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Bump, updated

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Bump, updated, more pics, still need to post pics of Browns and Griffy chick. changed pricing on Pirates stuff. Taking pics of Enchantica and other stuff today.

I may consider taking offers on some other pieces of my collection, I will try and get all the pictues uploaded to a file in photobucket of the pieces I’d be willing to let go of if the price is right. It will probably take me a bit to get this posted so be patient.

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Ooh, Enchantica!

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

Ya…. I’ve been lazy about putting up pics and prices >.< Well here's some pics anyhow, I apparently have less of them than I though..... I will be out of town for the weekend, back Mon night and will work on prices then.....in the meantime, make me an offer! =P
                        The third guy posted has the paint cracking and flaking off the inside of his attached hind leg, no idea what caused it, but I’m not willing to touch it up at this point…..You can *sort of* see it in the pic, but it’s much worse now, will get newer and more pics when we get back.

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

bump Lowered some prices on golds, browns and peacocks. The Old Browns and Peacocks will be going on eBay on Wednesday if I don’t get any interest because I really don’t have the room to keep them hanging around, I will post the links when they go up.

Mmloda
                          Participant

PM’ed you… πŸ™‚

Marzena

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Man. πŸ™ If it weren’t for how expensive shipping is, I’d make a play for a brown or two, or a peacock to be gifts. Great prices! It SUCKS being broke! πŸ™„ I could scrounge out $20 , but much more… πŸ˜₯

NirvanaCat13
                              Participant

bump, and to anyone I’m currently negotiating with I’m sorry I haven’t been on or responded to you, I’ve been sick with migraines as well as ATT having accidentaly cut the phone/dsl line in our neighborhood, I will be replying to everyone shortly.

NirvanaCat13
                                Participant

Bump, improved and updated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.