Windstone stuff, and blatant advertising

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Windstone stuff, and blatant advertising

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Melody
    Keymaster

I got a Cafe’ Press store set up! I have two coffee mugs with images of dragons on them in it! (This took me all day to accomplish, even with help from very kind people.)
    Here is the link:
    http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff
    I’ll add other items when I can dig up some good pics that are large enough, and of high enough resolution to make nice larger images.

Melody
    Keymaster

I got some tee shirts up in the Cafe’ Press store this morning!
    Just one design so far, but it will turn you into a lovely walking billboard. Check them out: http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Does everyone know that Windstone has a Cafepress store? *see Melody’s link above*

I’m sure most folks do, but since there are a lot of new members I thought I would remind everyone… that and the last post in this thread was from 2007 and it was making me crazy for some reason! LOL! I think it’s because I remember when the Cafepress store was added and it keeps making me feel old every time I come into this section and see the last post was from over 11 years ago XD

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Kim
    Participant

I don’t think I have seen these things before!  I bet a lot of kickstarter people would love more of the poad stuff on there!  And it looks like you can get one of the calendars starting with the current year and your pick of month which is cool!  Hey would this store be a place Melody could put extra or leftover kickstarter stuff people can pay for on there?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
    Participant

There also is a link to the CafePress store in the drop-down menu under “Shop” (far left at the top of the page).

Books and sketchbooks might be in the CafePress store.  Poads and any other OOAK stuff probably would be on etsy, ebay, or in the “Special Section” of the Forum store.

Zexious
    Participant

Thanks for the reminder, Drag! Melody has got some neat stuff on there ;o;

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

No problem! <3 I have a couple of shirts myself and I think I got my Poad Clock and a Poad trinket box I keep all my fuzzies in from there too.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor

Kim
    Participant

Oh my gosh, I need a poad clock or trinket box!  That’s a good idea to keep fuzzies in there!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

They’re nice quality too. The images on my shirts faded rather quickly, but everything else was pretty nice. My Poad clock isn’t working too great, but I stored it badly for a long time so that was my own fault.

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor

GardenNinja
    Participant

The coffee mugs and tile I got were also good quality.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.