fbpx

Windstone Sculpture Ideas

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Sculpture Ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Baby gothic unicorns 😀

Omg yes! Maybe with kinda drooping/relaxed ears as if it’s all tuckered out from frolicking!

Also, is it too crazy/out of left field to desire either a unicorn alpaca or some sort of horned alpaca sculpt?!

I think the Gothic Unicorns look quite Llama like already. Does anyone else?

I’m surprised that no one has mentioned a mother style Gothic yet. Since the male version is already laying down, I’d vote that she be the first female in the family group to be on her feet, so to speak.

I’d still LOVE beyond all else a Kitsune <3 I think it would make an adorable pebble animal or PYO even.

This sounds cool, but I sure ain’t gonna paint it!
    I do have that little kitsune nine tails. It could be a pyo.

What’s a Kitsune with nine tails? Is that a cat type critter with nine tails? I think I recall seeing something like that drawn by Melody.

All I am interested in is sculpting pyos! Painting this stuff is too hard.

Isn’t that what you have production painters for?

As a side note, Olympia had some big shoes to fill. Brandi sure has done a great job wearing them.

PYO winged fox?

Sick of wings

And you have how many sculptures with wings now?

It’s no wonder.

It’s obvious that I love teasing you about lovely Grand Pegasus sculpture of yours.

I’m willing to put some hard earned cash that this is probably the primary reason you’ve lost your inspiration for finishing that fella.

If I’m right, I can relate.

I enjoyed drawing horses. I did it up to the age of fifteen. I did some nice wing outlines on the first few Pegasi. Then I saw this great drawing of a Pegasus with really nice feather detailing to the wings. It was an advertisement in a magazine, but it was a very small picture.

Those wings got to me. It was the last picture my hands touched. Well, except for my signature donkey drawing. I’ve continued to draw her through the years.

It wasn’t so much that I was discouraged and quit forever. I was discouraged enough to pause though, because all the erasing in a particular spot caused the drawing paper to thin to much. So I figured I’d put it down to rethink if I wanted to try it fresh or work around the thin area. Then I just got busy with life.

I still have it. I’m not sure if I’m super optimistic that I may attempt to finish it one day or if I keep it because I’m secretly tormenting myself with it.

So in a way, I can kinda relate to your not finishing him. :->

~Hoofer

rachelled
    Participant

Hello!

Rising Oriental Dragon

this one sounds cute to me, I picture it balancing on its tail….

I also like the flion family and gothic unicorn babies ideas others suggested…..

I am in LOVE with this idea.

I think the Oriental Dragons could have so many interesting poses, since they are able to fly and appear to have slinkies for spines 😉

rachelled
      Participant

(Deleted as it was a double post, oops!)

Landipan
        Participant

Baby gothic unicorns 😀

Omg yes! Maybe with kinda drooping/relaxed ears as if it’s all tuckered out from frolicking!

Also, is it too crazy/out of left field to desire either a unicorn alpaca or some sort of horned alpaca sculpt?!

I think the Gothic Unicorns look quite Llama like already. Does anyone else?

~Hoofer

No not llama, I’m talking about those cute fluffy alpacas. No offence to llamas of course, I just like the look of the alpaca’s fluffeh-ness more. Something about their faces is just too cute!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

etruscan
          Participant

The cute little kitsune with nine tails showed up on the Windstone Facebook page one time. I think a kitsune is a fox in Japanese. Somebody else can explain the nine tails. 🙂

Melissa
            Participant

Production young griffin,

Those adorable mice,

I second the idea of a Poad on her haunches (what a sweet pear shape that would make! And we could coo over a plump Poad belly!)

PYO pegasus (the unicorn’s lovely, but a pegasus would be perfect for memorial paints)

PYO large hippogriff,

PYO dragon with a long, slinky shape, (folded or curled however needed, they’d be great to paint with snake markings)

And whatever Melody actually comes up with, as it will be lovely.

Lauren
              Participant

Also, is it too crazy/out of left field to desire either a unicorn alpaca or some sort of horned alpaca sculpt?

Oh! And I’d love to see a Jackalope family!

Unicorn alpaca or alpaca with wings–I basically NEED these in my life.

Lauren
                Participant

The cute little kitsune with nine tails showed up on the Windstone Facebook page one time. I think a kitsune is a fox in Japanese. Somebody else can explain the nine tails. 🙂

😀 Ohhh kitsune! I’d love to see some kitsune. Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox, but I think in this context you’re probably referring to their mythological status in Japan. They’re thought to be sort of demi-gods/messengers to the God Inari. They can shapeshift and are something of tricksters, some of them malevolent and some not. They usually carry a jewel known as a ‘hoshi no tama’ with them that is supposed to carry their soul/powers inside it, especially when they change shape. The number of tails that a fox spirit has is supposed to represent how long they’ve been alive.

SilverDragon
                  Participant

Of course a pyo wolf family ( I knoe melody your sick of wings LOL) annnnnd….. A pyo frog! Still watching out for that critter.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                    Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Landipan
                    Participant

😀 Ohhh kitsune! I’d love to see some kitsune. Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox, but I think in this context you’re probably referring to their mythological status in Japan. They’re thought to be sort of demi-gods/messengers to the God Inari. They can shapeshift and are something of tricksters, some of them malevolent and some not. They usually carry a jewel known as a ‘hoshi no tama’ with them that is supposed to carry their soul/powers inside it, especially when they change shape. The number of tails that a fox spirit has is supposed to represent how long they’ve been alive.

Oooh, I could so see that sculpt wearing a jewel (Pearl would look lovely!) around the neck!

Gah! I want this Kitsune sculpt to happen so bad I’m already imagining different colors I’d want to see!

*Formerly meowmix101

Nightcrow
                      Participant

I just want a shorthair PYO flapcat.

…And maybe an Oriental-type shorthair PYO flapcat? 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Brittany
                        Participant

I just want a shorthair PYO flapcat.

…And maybe an Oriental-type shorthair PYO flapcat? 😀

Seconded! Would love a short haired PYO flapkitty!

Landipan
                          Participant

I’d also love to see a donkey foal unicorn sculpt! Even if it were just the baby uni with long ears would work for me! Donkeys, especially miniature donks, are one of my favorite animals, So much character and such cute long ears!

*Formerly meowmix101

Stormbreeze
                            Participant

Love the ideas. Also –- how about a sea dragon? No wings involved there! But lots of cool fins ^.^ I think it would look really great.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

bayoudragon
                              Participant
                              Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.