fbpx

Windstone Sculpts Family Tree

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Windstone Sculpts Family Tree

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kimberlee
    Participant

Does a Windstone Sculpts Family Tree exist? I saw Melody comment about how certain juveniles are the babies of certain adult dragons. It got me thinking what Windstone a family tree might look like. Also, are all sculpts male or female?

Kimberlee “Furious Jumping” McDermott

Do the right thing, when no one is looking...♥

Melody
      Keymaster

There is a family tree for some of the dragons, but it isn’t firm… The gender of the various dragons is uncertain too, but this is how I sort them:

There is one clear family: Father, Mother, young dragon, baby, and hatching dragons. The Bantam can be one of their kids too.
        The Fledgling and Royal hatching dragons are the offspring of the Secret Keeper, who I call a “she”.
        The old Warrior and Emperor are male, and I consider them to be uncles of the main family unit… not sure where the Mini keeper fits in…
        The Lap dragon ( Female) and Scratcher ( male) are siblings… maybe the Lap is the mate of the Old Warrior. Not sure.
        The Spectrals are in their own family group. Could be a pair, but I have never made baby Spectrals so their gender is unclear.
        The Oriental dragons are all one family, they are related somehow.
        The Hearth dragon is an old granny.
        The Coiled and Curlies go together
        Then there is Toaster…

Scathach
        Participant

There is a family tree for some of the dragons, but it isn’t firm… The gender of the various dragons is uncertain too, but this is how I sort them:

There is one clear family: Father, Mother, young dragon, baby, and hatching dragons. The Bantam can be one of their kids too.
          The Fledgling and Royal hatching dragons are the offspring of the Secret Keeper, who I call a “she”.
          The old Warrior and Emperor are male, and I consider them to be uncles of the main family unit… not sure where the Mini keeper fits in…
          The Lap dragon ( Female) and Scratcher ( male) are siblings… maybe the Lap is the mate of the Old Warrior. Not sure.
          The Spectrals are in their own family group. Could be a pair, but I have never made baby Spectrals so their gender is unclear.
          The Oriental dragons are all one family, they are related somehow.
          The Hearth dragon is an old granny.
          The Coiled and Curlies go together
          Then there is Toaster…

Thanks, Melody 💕

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.