fbpx

Windstone Retailer's Website

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstone Retailer's Website

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Skylover
      Participant

Hello Everyone!

With the talk of the new items that are being given to Windstone retailers before being put into their store, I wanted to give a shout out for my local retailer. They just recently got their website up after being a localized shop for many, many years. It’s a true mom and pop shop run by some really awesome people who will more that gladly help you out. It’s a neat experience to visit the place as well. They have Windstones hidden amongst plants and vacuums. They do not inflate their prices. Here is the link to their new website:

http://www.vacuumsanddragonsonline.com/index.html

Please take a look! (Their shopping cart is not up and running yet as they are waiting for permission from some of the vacuum manufacturers to sell their items online, however, I was told it should be up and running soon. In the mean time, their number is on the site, so feel free to call them.)

Adaneth
        Participant

Looks like a neat place! Pity I don’t live in CO, because it sounds like a fantastic deal to get a vacuum there. ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I ordered a black peacock male griffin from there years ago. His ears got broken as he was not double boxed but Im sure they are better about that now ๐Ÿ™‚ They were really nice though!

Skylover
            Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

I ordered a black peacock male griffin from there years ago. His ears got broken as he was not double boxed but Im sure they are better about that now ๐Ÿ™‚ They were really nice though!

From what I was told, that griffin was the only Windstone they’ve ever had broken in shipping and they were pretty upset that it ever happened. They’re very nice people, so I’m sure they’ll work with you if you’re worried about shipping.

machineguts
              Participant

Thanks for sharing, Skylover!

Rachel
                Participant

Ok…I just ordered the Little Rock Dragon from them…. *squeeeeee!* Anyway, not sure if they have more than one, but it’s worth checking.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

O.O They even had a Black Gold OW in stock! *had* mwahaha! I didn’t think any retailers got them the way they sold out of the store so fast. This is the first time I have seen one for sale. I asked about the Red Fire warriors in case anyone was looking-he said they are sold out of the OW in RF.

Edit: 12-23-10: I called to see if by chance they had a Red Fire fledgling and they said they are all sold out of everything except for 1 black gold dragon (he didnt say which one) and they’ll be placing a new order soon. So if there’s something new you’d like (Poads *nudge nudge*) I’m sure they’ll be happy to order it for you. The guy that I called was super helpful.

Rachel
                    Participant

I got the Little Rock Dragon from them…new in box and at store price! They were fantastic with prompt communication and shipping. He’s PERFECT!! Checked one “must have” piece off my list. Woo!

Skylover
                      Participant

Yay! I’m happy to see things working out so well for both my retailer and forum members looking for some elusive pieces. When I visited them last weekend, they had four black-gold dragons, and it sounds like three of them have sold. They did have a lot of the stone-finish items – candlelamps, gargoyles, sconces, etc – when I was there last week as well. They also had a pair of male and female wolf griffins, but I’m not sure whether they’re still there. They did tell me that they would be placing an order soon, but I don’t know what they were going to get. However, they did tell me that they would be more than happy to order something for you if they didn’t have it.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

… LOL!

That’s so random though… Windstones… and vacuum cleaners! ๐Ÿ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.