fbpx

Windstone Raffle OCTOBER 2020 – ends 10/31

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle OCTOBER 2020 – ends 10/31

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The October Windstone Raffle has been announced! Quoting the email here for anyone who has missed it:

The raffle prize for October 2020 is this Hatching Empress Dragon. She is pointed in the “Old Brown color scheme but is hatching from a special golden egg. (I think this baby dragon was painted by Olimpia Carapia).
      She has glass eyes that are a little more teal colored than the usual blue eyes of the Old Brown dragon and she has a matching Swarovski jewel set in her forehead.

If you would like a chance to win this unique Hatching Empress Dragon, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with October 2020 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309) The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, October 31st, 2020 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered.

Windstone_Raffle_October2020

Bodancia
      Participant

What a beautiful Empress! Love the egg color.

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

snowyhalo
        Participant

Look at that cutie! I really love the eye color with the brown too!

Seeking an Emerald Shift curled dragon!

Bodine
          Participant

Oh how niiice.Good luck everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Gem
            Participant

She’s so lovely as they all are 😉

Melody
              Keymaster

I’ll announce the winner on Monday!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.