fbpx

Windstone Raffle NOVEMBER 2021, ends 12/02

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle NOVEMBER 2021, ends 12/02

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The November Windstone Raffle has been announced! Quoting the email here for anyone who missed it:

“It’s the end of the month and while Winter may still be lingering in the Pacific Northwest, we are looking forward a the brilliant colors of Spring right around the corner. That’s what this month’s raffle prize color scheme does, blend the delicate hues of fall with the bright, deep hues of spring flowers.

This is a mother dragon painted in reddish colors and color shift red/blue paint. The color shift paint appears to be intense deep blue in direct light but changes to a reddish color in angled light. It sometimes appears to be purple because of the red and blue mixing. She has bright blue colored eyes and amethyst jewels on her forehead.

If you would like a chance to win this beautiful dragoness, send me an email to my raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with November 2021 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309)

The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Dec 2nd, 2021 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. … One entry per person.”

Windstone_Raffle_November-2021_side1

Windstone_Raffle_November-2021_side2

Bodine
      Participant

She’s beautiful.Good luck all who enter in.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Traci
        Participant

I’ve never phoned so many people to pray for my luck over an inanimate object. Eeek!

ArdentAnnie

Traci
          Participant

I’ve never phoned so many people to pray for my luck over an inanimate object. Eeek!

ArdentAnnie

LeineJ
            Participant

Gorgeous! Good luck, y’all!

Dragonia
              Participant

Beautiful

Dragonia

Merlin
                Participant

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! So Shiny!! ^_^

Melonious
                  Participant

My first forum post! What a pretty momma! Good luck all!

Fins Feathers and Fur

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.