Windstone Raffle NOVEMBER 2020 – ends 12/02

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle NOVEMBER 2020 – ends 12/02

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I have received an email announcing the November [sort of] Windstone Raffle. Quoting the email here for anyone who missed it:

With our studio working overtime to make the amazing figurines you need for the holidays, we’re running a little late on the raffle. Still, we want to make your seasons bright! That why the raffle prize for November 2020 is this fine male dragon resplendent in a mish mash of bright colors, the result of trying all the colors over a chrome silver paint base.

He is mostly purple and blue on one side, and green and blue on the other side. His unique color scheme is reminiscent of a Christmas ornament. He has green glass eyes, and green jewels set in his forehead.

If you would like a chance to win this unique male dragon, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with November 2020 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309) The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Dec 2nd, 2020 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered.

The raffle prize pictured above is only available through this free raffle, this is not an item we have available for sale. One entry per person. …

Side 1:
      Windstone_Raffle_December-2020_side1

Side 2:

etruscan
      Participant

Trying Side 2 again:

Windstone_Raffle_December-2020_side2-1

Mika
        Participant

That dragon is gorgeous! Good luck to those who enter.

SierraDragon
          Participant

Wow! What a stunner!!! Good luck everyone! I hope this becomes a production color, just love all the colors on him.

SiERRa DrAGoN

Laura
            Participant

It’s so beautiful!! I really love this one

Asterisktrine
              Participant

Those colors are gorgeous. Good luck everyone!

VS
                Participant

I like his colors! At first the asymmetry kinda threw me off but then I realized he’s the colors of a Monet painting. I’m in!

Bodancia
                  Participant

This is a truly glorious colored dragon! Fantastic! Make more! LOL

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

RMB
                    Participant

Love the colors he is beautiful

Gem
                      Participant

He’s surely a catch, isn’t he? 🙂

cwgrlup911
                        Participant

This one is way beyond beautiful and I love those green eyes…he is entrancing!

Mandy Rosales
                          Participant

Nice!

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Isn’t he great! I love the green eyes also, against all the blue.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.