fbpx

Windstone Raffle MAY 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle MAY 2020

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I have received an email announcing the May 2020 Windstone Raffle. Quoting it here for anyone who didn’t get the message:

The raffle prize for May 2020 is this lovely Kirin Doe. She is a gorgeous blend of light and dark, reminiscent of a beagle pattern. Her warm, brown glass eyes gaze out lovingly from beneath her golden plated horn. Curious and surprised, we think you will find she is an excellent addition to any loving home.

If you would like a chance to win this lovely Kirin, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with May 2020 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309)

The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, May 31st, 2020 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. …

One entry per person. If you have previously won a Windstone raffle or for complete information about our raffles, here is a link to our Raffle Rules. [Note – the link doesn’t work here but “Raffle Rules and How to Enter” can be found near the top of the “Raffles” category.]

Windstone_Raffle_May2020

fatalbeauty
      Participant

entered! and hubby likes her too so he entered too!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Lorie
        Participant

OMG! I sure hope I win this beauty. I have the matching Male and Baby that would love to have their Mother. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Setsunawolf
          Participant

I really like this kirin as well. I am looking for a female to go with either the Blackfire or the Violet male. I wish I wasn’t so stupid picky about female kirins.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.