fbpx

Windstone Raffle MARCH 2022, ends April 1

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle MARCH 2022, ends April 1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Wow – it’s the end of March. How did that happen?

The Windstone Raffle for March has been announced! Quoting the email here for anyone who missed it.
      Note – the email says that entries should to be titled “February 2022”. I think this is a carry-over error and that it would be less confusing for Melody if we titled them “March 2022”.

“This is a gorgeous male dragon painted in ‘Nightshift’ a test-paint combination of colorshift blue/green/purple, on basic black. The paint combinations give hims an iridescent look that shifts and changes in the light.
      He has deep blue eyes and bright purple jewels set in his forehead.

If you would like a chance to win this handsome dragon, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with February 2022 [SHOULD BE MARCH 2022] in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309)

The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, April 1st, 2022 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. … One entry per person.”

Windstone_Raffle_March2022

Cretaceous_K
      Participant

I love this beautiful boy so much! His colors are my wife’s and mines wedding colors, not to mention our favorite colors too! I hope this handsome boy goes to a wonderful home!!

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

JB
        Participant

Omg gorgeous!

JB

Tivdujour
          Participant

What a beautiful piece!!

stephanie
            Participant

Umm If I already sent it with the feb 22 should I resend as the march or would that count like a double entry and be frowned on?

Sharki
              Participant

Wow!!! He is beautiful!!

pipsxlch
                Participant

He is lovely.

Stephanie
                  Participant

So beautiful! I’m in love!

SkiaEsh
                    Participant

Umm If I already sent it with the feb 22 should I resend as the march or would that count like a double entry and be frowned on?

Also wondering this.

Isilwen1
                      Participant

Holy cow! He’s gorgeous!!
                        *fingers crossed*

Woe unto ye that angers a dragon to flame!

Bodine
                        Participant

Wow!That’s an eye catcher for sure.How lovely.Congrats to the winner of that bad boy.💓

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mika
                          Participant

That’s a beautiful piece. Good luck to everyone who enters.

etruscan
                            Participant

Also wondering this.

I don’t know. After I posted this I sent an email to Melody and told her that there is an an error in the announcement. If she replies I’ll let you know what she said.

etruscan
                              Participant

The date SNAFU was discussed on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official” Facebook page:

Question – “It says enter February 2022 in the email? Is that right?”

Melody said – “a typo about the date. Don’t worry, I will accept entries if they say February.”

Question – “I saw this too, and thought maybe it was trick to see if we’re really reading the instructions.”

Melody said – “No not a trick. It is just a goof-up. … The newsletter link says ‘February 2022 raffle’. Don’t worry, if you click the link you’ll be entered into the March 2022 raffle! I didn’t proofread the newsletter closely enough.”

Lyrak
                                Participant

Oooh I love this color!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.