Windstone Raffle MARCH 2020 – ends April 3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle MARCH 2020 – ends April 3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Tonight I received an email announcing a MYSTERY RAFFLE for March. Quoting here for anyone who didn’t get the announcement:

“The raffle prize for March 2020 is an enigma wrapped in a riddle. That’s right, for this month only our raffle prize is a mystery dragon! This unique, hand painted dragon will be a welcome surprise for our lucky winner this month! If you would like a chance to win a ‘Mystery Dragon Prize’, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with March 2020 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309) The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, April 3rd, 2020 – Please send your email before that time! There’s no fooling with this raffle! Late entries may not be considered. …

The winner will be chosen and announced on our Windstone Forum after the raffle has ended. When on the Forum page, if you look in the New Topics at the bottom of your screen you should see the Raffle Winner topic appear after the winner’s name has been drawn. Good luck everyone!”

AnneM
      Participant

Hello, I hope you all are doing well despite the virus.
        I really hope I’ll win the dragon because today is my birthday and it will be a solitary one. But I also wish good luck to everybody 🙂

AnneM

etruscan
        Participant

Happy Birthday!

Perry
          Participant

On behalf of fellow lurkers, thanks for posting this! Somehow it went to my spam email and I never would have seen 🙁 Good luck every1

pipsxlch
            Participant

My mom signed up for the emails and was excited by this, so I went over and helped her sign up for a Forum account and enter. So if kociku wins, congrats Mom!

I didn’t enter since I helped her to. We aren’t in the same house, but it only seemed fair. Good luck to all who do enter!

MzHell67
              Participant

Am very excited about this

Kim
                Blocked

Good luck everyone! I won a raffle once a while back and it was such a nice surprise!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Rennat
                  Participant

I’ll be entering!:)

JamesHines
                    Participant

Mystery prizes. Yay!

ComatoseSlumber
                      Participant

My birthday is also this month so it’s going to be during quarantine this year. Hope you can vid chat with some people you care about.

merrillannwhite
                        Participant

Did a winner get announced? I’m curious to know what the prize was. 😸

AnneM
                          Participant

Hello
                            Thank you for my birthday and happy birthday to those who will have it during this difficult period.
                            Love

AnneM

ryverblue
                            Participant

Busy time and all but I was wondering if this was announced ? I love Mysteries and was wondering what this one was.

Mikki

Veniroth2117
                              Participant

Has the winner been announced?

Bodine
                                Participant

Congrats to the winner!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.