Windstone Raffle “JUNE” 2022, ends July 8

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle “JUNE” 2022, ends July 8

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The “June” Windstone Raffle has been announced! Quoting the email here for anyone who didn’t get it:

“June 2022 Raffle (Observed)

While this may have been delayed, it’s worth the wait! This beautiful Hearth Dragon is painted in a scintillating color shift paint over an interference peacock base color.

She has shimmering blue glass eyes and cradles a small dichroic crystal globe in her front paw. The color shift paint means that depending on the angle of the light source, her scales will change hue!

If you would like a chance to win this gorgeous Hearth Dragon, click this link to send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with “June 2022 Raffle” in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309)

The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, July 8th, 2022 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. … One entry per person.”

Windstone_Raffle_June2022

The email did include more photos. Those will be posted in the next message. πŸ™‚

etruscan
      Participant

Windstone_Raffle_June2022_front

Windstone_Raffle_June2022_back

Windstone_Raffle_June2022_side2

Merlin
        Participant

Oh, love her!! Hope I win — Good Luck, everyone.

MsTCartman
          Participant

She’s stunning! Good luck y’all ^^

Kevin Garrison
            Participant

Oh my gods she is beautiful. After a month innthe hospital and nearly dying I hope I win. She is so vibrant and full of life.

Myhrna
              Participant

She is just perfect! The color palet is interesting to say the least. She remind me of beautiful purple and blue orchids <3 [img]{https://marissafh.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/ds2_4258.jpg}[/img]

Beth
                Participant

So beautiful! Good luck, everyone!!

RaeniaSaiery
                  Participant

What a beauty, I can only imagine what she must look like in person with the color shift paint! Good luck everyone πŸ™‚

Drag0nmaiden
                    Participant

Thank you so much for the email. This one is amazing I love her!

Charlene
                      Participant

So pretty, did they announce Mays winner?

Bodine
                        Participant

Is that not the most gorgeous dragon everπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
                          That is nature come to life all rolled up in one beauty.WOWZA!!!
                          Good luck to all that enter.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

etruscan
                          Participant

I believe the winner was announced on Facebook but not here. Maybe someone remembers who it is.

Lisa
                            Participant

They announced here but mistakenly labeled it as April 2022 winner. I believe it was Lisa D?

Grail: Poad (achievement unlocked!) Am now on the hunt for almost any color scratching dragon

Laughing Collie
                              Participant

She’s just breathtakingly beautiful — I so *love* those colors!

LadyWordsmith
                                Participant

How stunning! What a vibrant color scheme. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.