Windstone Raffle JULY 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle JULY 2020

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Melody must be caught up on things to do – the July Windstone Raffle has been announced!
      The prize is a Copper Patina Mother Dragon with teal eyes. I’ll post the photo on a day or two, or someone else can do it.

Quoting the email for anyone who missed it:

Our July Raffle 2020 prize is this stunning mother dragon in a copper patina! Like all copper patina pieces, this isn’t a perfect casting. She has a few pinholes in her tail but is otherwise a fine dragon. She has gorgeous teal eyes and jewels, gold trim and some random scales flecked in gold. Her overall body is a blend of copper patina with green and violet shading.

If you would like a chance to win this Copper Patina Mother Dragon, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with July 2020 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309) The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, July 31st, 2020 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered.

SierraDragon
      Participant

She is beautiful!

july2020

SiERRa DrAGoN

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Stunning !!
          I luv the Copper Patina colors on everything!!
          Wish it could be a production color on the Pegasus; it looks so good on my Griffin Family, Young and Curled dragons !!

Gem
          Participant

She is breath-taking!

Emma Wrye
            Participant

This is the first raffle I’ve entered. What a beautiful dragon!

Fire Dragon

Dragnl8e
              Participant

So beautiful 😍

picklesoap8
                Participant

Gorgeous!

Helen Miller
                  Participant

Any word on the winner? My fingers are crossed! I would love to win this girl!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.