Windstone Raffle JANUARY 2022, ends 1/31

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle JANUARY 2022, ends 1/31

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The January Windstone Raffle has been announced! Quoting the announcement email here for anyone who missed it:

“The raffle prize for January 2022 is this amazing test-painted Autumn Spectral Dragon. He’s been sitting here for quite a while, waiting for his purpose in life so why not make that purpose being a part of your family!

Like all our raffle prizes, he is a rescue piece. He had a couple of small chips I repaired and now he is awesome. His eyes are dichroic globes that shine with bright colors and match his metallic copper, green and purple scales.

If you would like a chance to win this unique Spectral Dragon, send me an email to my raffle email address reptangle2@gmail.com with “January 2022 Raffle” in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (the name that you use on the forums such as WindstoneFan42).

The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, January 31st, 2022. Please send your entries by then! … One entry per person. …
      Good luck everyone!

Thank You,
      Melody Pena
      Windstone Editions”

Windstone_Raffle_January-2022

linda
      Participant

This has to be the best color ever!!!!!!!! Gorgeous 😍!!!! Love ❤ Love those Autumn colors!!!!!

Myhrna
        Participant

Omg love these autumn colors! So unusual when you think about a spectral dragon, it’s amazing!!

Bodine
          Participant

OH MY GOODNESS!! I just fell in love and THAT is my new unobtainable grail dragon💞💞💞💞 PLEASE PLEASE try and make this a new production color.
            A huge congrats to the winner.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

veryalive
            Participant

That’s a beautiful dragon!

Merlin
              Participant

OOOOOOH! I am smitten. ^_^

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.