fbpx

Windstone Raffle JANUARY 2021, ends 2/01/2021

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle JANUARY 2021, ends 2/01/2021

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Darn … the Forum ate my first attempt to post the Raffle announcement. It thought the post was SPAM, maybe because of the links in Melody’s email ? Briefly, the Raffle ends February 1, 2021, and this is the prize:

Windstone_Raffle_january-2021

Windstone_Raffle_January-2021_back

etruscan
      Participant

So far so good, let’s see what happens with the email announcement. Quoting the announcement here (we hope) for anyone who missed it …

“With the first month of 2021 coming to a close, it’s time for another raffle opportunity! The prize this month is this fancy female griffon, clothed in warm tones of chocolate brown and cream. She has lavender colored glass eyes and matching tanzanite colored Swarovski jewels set in her collar and tail jewelry.
        If you would like a chance to win this unique griffon, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with January 2021 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309) The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Feb 1st, 2021 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. …
        One entry per person.”

FlordeLuna
        Participant

(ノ°∀°)ノ⌒・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆ gorgeous!

Sharon Stanley
          Participant

This Gryphon is beautiful! Thank you for doing these raffles! Be safe and take care everyone ❤!

WillowMoon
            Participant

Beautiful griffin!

LadyWordsmith
              Participant

Beautiful!

KiwiCat
                Participant

Such lovely natural colors!

Seeking...
                  - Ocean Flame
                  - Wild Dog Hippogriff Mother
                  - Cat Wizards (Any color)

Merlin
                  Participant

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.