Windstone Raffle JANUARY 2020 – ends January 31!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle JANUARY 2020 – ends January 31!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I have received an email announcing the January 2020 Windstone Raffle. Quoting for whoever may have missed it:

“The raffle prize for January 2020 is this fine olive green and silver lap dragon. Her name is ‘Ripple’, as she has a slight ripple in her wing on the display side. It only adds to her unique nature, however. She is a shiny metallic green-goddess in looks with pewter colored horns, silver eyes and metallic painted trim. She is also a signed piece with my signature on her base.

If you would like a chance to win ‘Ripple’, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with January 2020 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309) The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, January 31, 2020 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered.”

Windstone_Raffle_January-2020

LeineJ
      Participant

Whoo! What a beauty!

LadyWordsmith
        Participant

Lovely! Like sun-dappled forest.

Susie
          Keymaster

Entering the raffle will work best from the link in the announcement where the subject line of the email is pre-filled for you (and you add some details in the body of the email).

Someone told me that their email entry bounced – anyone else have any trouble?

Jennifer I.
            Participant

I love the look of this one almost as much as I loved that light orange colored one that was raffled some time ago! Beautiful!

JenIsh

Kim
              Blocked

Wow, that’s a pretty shiny one!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sheri
                Participant

Absolutely beautiful!

CHeMnICORn
                  Participant

So gorgeous! Keeping my fingers crossed that this will finally be the year!

AnneM
                    Participant

Realy beautifull !!! I also hope this time will be the good one 😉

AnneM

dani-the-dragon
                      Participant

She’s beautiful! It’s my first time entering the raffle, hoping for the best

Art, dragons, birds, and other creatures
                        https://www.instagram.com/soda_dragon?igsh=MXh4MnFzdDN0N2V5OQ%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

Anonymous

Those are some of my favorite colors, I love Ripple.

picklesoap8
                          Participant

Oh what a beauty! I didn’t get the email for him! 🙁 I only seem to get some of the emails for some reason.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.