Windstone Raffle “FEBRUARY” 2022, ends 3/02

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle “FEBRUARY” 2022, ends 3/02

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The announcement of the February Windstone Raffle WAS sent before the end of the month, but I was sleeping when it arrived!
      Quoting the email here for anyone who was dozing, like me, and didn’t see it or who didn’t get it at all:

“This month’s raffle prize is this fine Bay unicorn Stallion. His body is rich brown with a black mane and tail. He wears a metallic gold-painted chain set with ruby colored jewels. He has a gold plated pewter horn and brown glass eyes.
      If you would like a chance to win this handsome Unicorn Stallion, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with February 2022 in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309)
      The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, March 2nd, 2022 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. … One entry per person.”

Windstone_Raffle_February-2022

Helen Miller
      Participant

He is very handsome!

Alyssa
        Participant

I am in love with him!!! He needs a forever home with me <3

Cretaceous_K
          Participant

He’s very handsome I put my entry in for this guy 😀

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.