Windstone Raffle FEBRUARY 2021, ends 2/28

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Windstone Raffle FEBRUARY 2021, ends 2/28

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I have received an email announcing the February 2021 Windstone Raffle! Quoting the message here for anyone who didn’t get it:

“The month flew by and it’s raffle time again! The prize this month is this multi-colored Spectral Dragon. He sports rainbow colors and metallic gold trim. He has an aqua-colored Swarovski jewel set in his forehead and has dichroic crystal globes for eyes.
      If you would like a chance to win this unique dragon, send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with February 2021 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309) The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Feb 28th, 2021 – Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. … One entry per person.”

Windstone_Raffle_February-2021

Skymancer
      Participant

What a gorgeous dragon!!

melkatsa
        Participant

The colors on this are spectacular.

Ipswitch
          Participant

Finger’s crossed!

Merlin
            Participant

He’s beautiful! Who won?

IriTheDreamer
              Participant

This is honestly one of the most stunning colourways! (Random- I have a teacup with these colours and it’s one of my favourite combos!)

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Rainbow on Steroids! Gorgeous!
                  Congrats to the lucky winner of this Feb Raffle!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Zeppard Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.