fbpx

Windstone Photography

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Photography

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I want that circle…

The one with pink eyes is stunning, im not one for spending money on repaints but i love him πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Griffiness wrote:

The one with pink eyes is stunning, im not one for spending money on repaints but i love him πŸ˜€

the pink pyo?

(none of the ones i have are repaints)

Because you told me to Koishii XD I wasn’t sure where to post this since it was in celebration of getting my first griffin, but it’s mostly focused on the the photographs rather than showing off…which I learned using my mom’s priceless camera would have been better.

Any websites wanting to use these images can as long as you ask for my permission.

http://6298.livejournal.com/6763.html?view=14699#t14699

Yes I’m too lazy to post all those urls to the images in proper order again @.@

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

Nuke wrote:

Because you told me to Koishii XD I wasn’t sure where to post this since it was in celebration of getting my first griffin, but it’s mostly focused on the the photographs rather than showing off…which I learned using my mom’s priceless camera would have been better.

Any websites wanting to use these images can as long as you ask for my permission.

http://6298.livejournal.com/6763.html?view=14699#t14699

Yes I’m too lazy to post all those urls to the images in proper order again @.@

(i’m jelouse of your photograohic skills)

KoishiiKitty wrote:

(i’m jelouse of your photograohic skills)

Lol, ironically all it took was stealing a black painted board and a black covered sketchbook in my mom’s insanely well lit studio and keeping a steady hand with tons of trial and error. It’s tricky to center with little to no white table showing in the photo or else a horrible glare occurs.

How large is the resolution of your photos Koishii? Some contrast and color editing in PS when it’s a really big file really helps before sizing down.

Oh he’s so beautiful in those pictures. Just to answer your question, there will be a family out for the tan griffens. Sometime.

Romeodanny wrote:

Oh he’s so beautiful in those pictures. Just to answer your question, there will be a family out for the tan griffens. Sometime.

Awsome. I can’t stand things not matching yet I want the mother really badly, and being sometime means I can save up again X3 Thanks a ton. I can’t stop glancing over and admiring my fish guardian (though the betta gets jealous and flares up at him whenever I move him XD)

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Nuke wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Awsome. I can’t stand things not matching yet I want the mother really badly, and being sometime means I can save up again X3 Thanks a ton. I can’t stop glancing over and admiring my fish guardian (though the betta gets jealous and flares up at him whenever I move him XD)

oh man rofl. oh i need a beta………

i know the “need-things-to-match” syndrom.

Skigod377
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I want that circle…

My thoughts exactly!

Griffiness wrote:

Mine! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰ (Its a PYO, not a repaint.)

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

the pink pyo?

(none of the ones i have are repaints)

Oh i don’t mean repaints you know what i mean πŸ˜†

The pink eyed one is beautiful πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

Mine! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Is it really going to your place, Ski?

Skigod377
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

Mine! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Is it really going to your place, Ski?Yup! I made an offer, though I explained that I have no money till the end of the month. She was understanding and said she would hold it for me! πŸ˜€ Reminds me… I gotta give her my addy and get a shipping quote.

Well lucky you ski, i can’t think of a better person for a Dragon with pink eyes to go to 8) πŸ˜†

A few of my favorite pieces in this album I took the other day: http://community.webshots.com/album/559609233byRSYX

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 264 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.