fbpx

Windstone Photography

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Photography

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Well, don’t feel obligated! It would be awesome if some of us could get a chance at one, but you put a lot of hard work into these, you deserve a good price for them.

I just want to be rich, that’s all!

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

SPark wrote:

Well, don’t feel obligated! It would be awesome if some of us could get a chance at one, but you put a lot of hard work into these, you deserve a good price for them.

I just want to be rich, that’s all!

that is such a nice thing to be around people that understand the work that goes into painting :3

YES, rich and buy alllll the pyo’s/windstones. lol.

lamortefille
        Participant

Your work is beautiful. If people want to pay lots for them, good for you (and bad for us lol). They really are wonderful to look at.

They are so Fab koishi!

your work is simply amazing. are you going to pop out the head crystal and put a different stone in there or leave them with the original crystals?

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

your work is simply amazing. are you going to pop out the head crystal and put a different stone in there or leave them with the original crystals?

i’ll be popping out those crystials and putting in real gems.

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

My first griffen…I have no idea what i will do with her though……

Sell her or keep her??

KoishiiKitty wrote:

My first griffen…I have no idea what i will do with her though……

Sell her or keep her??

oh wow, i would buy her in a heartbeat 😯

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

lol, thanx. she was quite something to paint.

i really need to get a camera so i can start taking pics that arent fuzzy looking lol

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

i really need to get a camera so i can start taking pics that arent fuzzy looking lol

try putting your camera on a stack of books so that your camera stays still. that should work. most cameras will capture the slightest movement you make while holding it..that is why the image becomes fuzzy.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

try putting your camera on a stack of books so that your camera stays still. that should work. most cameras will capture the slightest movement you make while holding it..that is why the image becomes fuzzy.
                  uuuh not sure thatl work with my current camer which is a camera phone lol

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

OOOOO! well that makes a lot more sense now!

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

OOOOO! well that makes a lot more sense now!

lol yeah..i have to suffer until i manage to save up enough to get a camera..though with so many windstones i want..money kinda burns holes in my pockets until i spend it on them

That Griffin is something else…. 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 264 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.