fbpx

Windstone Photography

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Photography

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

The one with pink eyes is stunning, im not one for spending money on repaints but i love him 😀

Mine! 😀 😉

Is it really going to your place, Ski?Yup! I made an offer, though I explained that I have no money till the end of the month. She was understanding and said she would hold it for me! 😀 Reminds me… I gotta give her my addy and get a shipping quote.

Lucky you, Ski! One of these days each of us are going to have Koishii piece. 😛
      Great photography, Nuke!

Lovely pieces nuke, i have never seen any of them before apart from the griffin 😀

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

awesome nuke! I love the candels in them. That dragon one, gosh that looks pretty. you are so good at photos!

X3 thanks guys.

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

oh Nuke! are those white ones your two pyo griffins??/? OwO

KoishiiKitty wrote:

oh Nuke! are those white ones your two pyo griffins??/? OwO

Yes X3 I didn’t have any masking fluid, but I managed to get the first pair of eyes out with some rubbing alcohol and plastic toothipicks. I haven’t touched my first with paints yet, but that’s because I’m stuck cleaning house today for a special guest.

If you want our PYO trade to get up and running asap please pm me about it. I realise getting down to pick up US orders will seriously inhibit my postage speed, but if I brought it directly to Canada they charge %40 of the package’s value on the postage :p quite stupid really. I don’t know how it is if someone’s sending it as a ‘gift’ though.

keschete
          Participant

Here is a picture of all of my Dino’s….and of my Small Blue Wizard…

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

So yesterday I met with Bardwing and just had a lovely time talking about animals and windstones. I traded her the black opal for this loverly fellow:

His colors are SOOO vibrant! I was breathless when I opened the box up Bardwing, he is just sooo stunning! I love these bright colors, and even though I am not huge on purple, the patch of purple above his arms is so cute!
              Even my mom thought he was beautiful and so for now he is in my sunroom. ^.^

Oh my O__O Koishii those photos are BEAUTIFUL! The first one absolutely took my breath away. You made him look so majestic looking it makes me want one XD

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Nuke wrote:

Oh my O__O Koishii those photos are BEAUTIFUL! The first one absolutely took my breath away. You made him look so majestic looking it makes me want one XD

he is just as stunning as in the photos and sooo big! I was not expecting him to be so massive..but he is so majestic too! <3 oh I love him.

Skigod377
                Participant

Wow! What a beauty! I tell you, if I ever open a store, I know who I am coming to for web pictures!! Congrats!!

OMG Koishi stop it with the good pictures! I want one. 😆

Im only kidding please post your pictures all the time they are so good 8)

Maria
                  Participant

Wow, Koishii. You cpatured him really well. You made a good trade. He’s beautiful.

Wow, I want a peacock emp now.

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

one minute I need to resize them…

ok, some how I loaded the wrong files first…resulting in GIAN PhOTOS OF DOOM! I fixed it though.

here are my new VF’s!!!! part thanx too Bosky!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 264 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.